10. All Time Low

Ever since this mornings fiasco, Gwen and I have settled the issue. We both plan to talk to both Liam and Niall about our feelings towards them. The only problem is that Gwen knows Niall likes her the way she happens to like him, I on the other hand have no clue if Liam likes me in that way at all. I know he has called me 'his' but he has never really shown interest in me. Last night was amazing to say the least. The way he tried to confort me as I cried during the movie was a step towards me liking him.

The second problem between Liam and I -apart from the other- happens to be his cousin, Harry.

Harry hates me more than he hates anyone in the world. I really do wish I knew why but I don't have the guts to ask the guy. He has something about him that is so dark that not even the devil himself compares to Harry Styles. The way his dark green eyes seem to have some control over yours as soon as you look into them. I hate not having control and with Harry, only he is in the drivers seat. The boys are honestly his puppets and I feel sorry for them.

"So Niall invited me to Mist tonight and I want you to come." Gwen informs me as she changed the channel once again stopping at a rerun of 'The Nanny'.

"Mist? Really?" I asked baffled. Not that I'm surprised he invited Gwen on a date but did he really have to take her to that club?

"Yes Mist. I would really appreciate if you would come. I know that you don't like going there much considering it's technically your club two but those are just technicalities." she tries to reason.

Should I go? Will Liam be there? Of course he will be there! If Niall is going so is he! My subconscious yells. "I don't know. Niall invited you not me and I don't want to intrude."

"Aww please Lesly go with me!" she begs placing her hands palm against palm. "If you don't go I won't either."

Why is my bestie so stubborn? "Fine I'll go. Just because I have nothing to do today." I say with a smile.

"Yay!" Gwen gets up from besides me and does a quick happy dance.

"You are such a child." I tease.

"Holy fuck! We need to get to the mall like right now!" Pulling my arm and dragging me to my feet we head to the mall.

++++++++++++++++++++

"What do you think of this one?" Gwen asked as she stepped out of the dressing room in Macy's. She stands before me in a beautiful red dress that fits her like a glove. It's just above her knees and it doesn't show to much cleavage. "You look shamazing!!" (No I did not spell it wrong I say shamazing lol) Gwen blushed at my compliment.

"Really?! Then I'm getting it." she smiles. "Okay your turn! C'mon." Walking into the dressing room with the dress I have chosen, I lock the door behind me and strip down the clothes Gwen let me barrow, stopping on my bra and underwear.

The dress is as lovely off as it is on. The low cut is lower than I had expected but still perfect. The brownish white colour is lovely, the dress reaches mid-thigh, and the straps don't bother much. It's a bit too tight but not so much that I can't breath. When I look at my appearance once again I can't help but notice that I look different in a way. I feel more alive all of a sudden. "What do you think?" I asked Gwen as I step out of the dressing room.

Her wide smile is sign enough that she loves it. "Lesly you look like a fucking superstar!" she beams.

I shyly smile at her. I know the dress looks good but I never thought it looked that good.

I agree to buy it; not because Gwen had threaten me to but because I really love it. "So where to next?" I ask as we walked out of Macy's.

"We should go to the food court. I'm hungry!" As she spoke the words I swear I felt my stomach grumble in agreement.