39. Bloodstream**

This is the first time ever that Liam will actually come to my place. My nerves are all but visible, so that's good... I guess. I can spot Liam from my review mirror on his dark motorcycle. I just pray Carlos isn't home. It would be just my luck if he was.

I don't understand why my brother has a problem with Liam and his friends. He doesn't even know them the way I do. Maybe if he did I would be in a totally different situation. I doubt that to be true though.

Finally reaching my destination, I cautiously look around for any sign of my family members. All is clear. For now.

Parking my car in the garage I wait for Liam to come into view. The sound of the engine from his motorcycle is the first thing I hear before he comes into view. "I thought the whole point of a motorcycle was that it can go fast grandpa." I tease him as he struts his way towards me.

Liam is a mighty fine sight from where I stand. His blood red shirt is tight against his chest making almost every muscles visible. He doesn't even need to flex to show his drool-worthy muscular arms. Just the sight of him awakens something in my body that even I didn't know existed. Oh my. My subconscious melts, and for once I'm in agreement with her.

He eyes me and then looks around at his surroundings. His eyes widen immediately. "Are all these yours?" Liam questions as he walks around me towards the sports cars. Boys and their toys. My subconscious rolls her eyes.

I turn only to see Liam practically drooling over the gray Marussia B1. "Well no, they're not all mine. This one is my brothers. He loves his Russian cars." I smile placing my hand on the hood of the car. "To be honest I prefer the Audi R8," I say pointing to the blue beauty. "it has a smooth transition."

Liam raises a brow, as if surprised by my knowledge of cars. "Does it now? Well no doubt she's a beauty." I lean against the hood of the Marussia as Liam nears closer to where I stand. His brown eyes hold mine in an impeccable hold. I have no chance of looking away. "But it comes no where near you." He whispers, his lips hovering over mine.

I raise my head so my lips could meet his. His lips move slowly with mine, letting us both release any tension we may have had between each other. A silent moan escapes my lips as Liam places his hands on either sides of my face. Liam pulls my head back the slightest bit so are lips are no longer in contact and looks deeply into my eyes before closing them while placing his forehead against mine. "What are you doing to me?" He whispers.

I wrap my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me. "I could ask you the same thing." We stay like this for a while before I push him back, needing a bit of distance. "Come." I say, holding out my hand for him to take. Without hesitation he takes my hand and I lead him into my house.

Liam has the same reaction as most people who are setting their sights upon my home for the first time: the amazement, the wonder, the "one day this will be mine" look in their eyes. I don't blame them though because if this weren't mine I would want it.

I lead him towards the kitchen, turning on the lights as I go. "Are you hungry? Thirsty?" I ask, as I feel my nerves return.

"No thank you. I'm good." Liam politely denies.

I nod. What now? My subconscious questions me. "Come, I wanna show you my room."

"Lead the way." He smiles. Why is he so calm?

I lead him up the staircase strait to the door of my room. Opening it I allow him to step in before myself. "Temper your excitement, it's just a plain old room." I tell him closing and locking the door behind me.

"It's so big." He manages to say.

I shrug. "I suppose it is."

He chuckles at my response. "You suppose so?"