28. Take A Breath.

I'm dead.

I know I'm so dead when I get home. Carlos is gonna blow a gasket!

I pray that he doesn't go and check on me, but if he does I don't care. Liam woke up and I need to see him.

Pulling up by the hospital I park the motorcycle in the nearest parking space available. Running to the elevator I press the button to the fifth floor.

Pacing nervously back and forth I await for the elevator to stop on my floor. Can this thing go any slower?

The elevator stops two floors before mine and a lady with two kids come in. Her little baby boy can't stop crying while her other child just stands there playing on his iPod. This just is building on my stress level. The elevator finally stops on my floor and I hurry to Liam's room.

Opening the door to his room, Liam is being blocked by a wall of people. Some I recognize and some I don't. I silently close the door behind me and stand in the back. I wish Liam and I had the room to ourselves but sadly at the moment we don't.

I still haven't been noticed by the group of people in the room. "Do you remember anything that happened?" A tall man I have never met asked Liam. He looks as if he's in his late thirties or early forties. His dark eyes eye Liam carefully.

"Paul I can't remember much. I do recollect seeing the headlights. I told Niall to move but it was to late." Liams voice is barely audible.

Shit! They're talking about the accident. "This has F5 written all over it." The man, Paul, hisses. "They're gonna pay for this shit."

F5? A strange feeling hits in the pit of my stomach. Could my brother have- No Carlos may not like them but he would never heir anyone to hurt them. "Paul don't make a move without me. If the F5 has something to do with this I owe them a broken arm." A small chuckle leaves all the bodies in the room.

What is going on? "Guys maybe this isn't the time to talk about this Lesly can come in any second." Niall speaks.

"Who's Lesly?" Paul once again speaks. Something about the way he said that...

"That's none of your business Paul." Liams booms.

"Maybe it is Payne. Now-" The door opens making everyone in the room still.

A nurse with blue scrubs walks in eyeing everyone. Her green orbs then land on me in question. That's when everyone sees me and their eyes go wide.

"Are you all family?" The nurse questions out loud.

No one seems capable of speaking. Time has been suspended. "Miss? Are you related to this man?" The nurse ask me this time pointing a polished red finger at Liam. I shake my head but before she can say anymore I bolt out of the room.

"Lesly! Wait!" Someone yells behind me. I don't turn, knowing that if I do, who ever it is will catch up to me.

I spot an open elevator but as I get to it the doors begin to close. "Hold it please." I say and a doctor stops the doors from closing. I step in and press the lobby button. That's when I notice that it had been Louis chasing me, but before he can get to me and the elevator the doors close.

I lean on the the rail in the elevator and shut my eyes. This is not happening. I should have just stayed in bed at home.

"Are you alright Miss?" The doctor besides me ask. I open my eyes and take in his appearance. His caramel colored eyes hold mine in place. He looks quite young to be a doctor but then again the dark shadows under his eyes make him look much older than he might be.