35. Disconnected

"Do you want to do anything tonight?" Liam ask after a while of silence. We are still outside Gwen's house waiting for any news of what was discussed.

It's about to be two in the afternoon and we still have no idea of what happened when I left. I really don't know why but suddenly I start to wonder how my family would react to such news. I know for a fact that they would probably kick me out or make me choose between my family- that could help me raise a child- or a man that can't even fend for himself.

I don't wish to dwell on the thought. I'm sure that my family would be understanding. Even I don't know why I'm worrying so much, it's not like Liam and I have done anything. Yet. My subconscious smiles wickedly.

Yet? Why does that word have so much promise in it? "Lesly?"

The sound of Liam speaking my name brings me back to reality. "Um... Yes?" I don't even remember what he had asked me, god I feel so selfish.

"Anything you want to do tonight?'' He ask me.  I can think of a few things I would love to do tonight. My subconscious smirks. Images of Liam and I together in a way I have never imagined start to cross my mind. "Hey are you okay? You look a bit flustered." Liam tells me.

I smile at him in a way that assures him that I'm fine. "Sorry just a bit on the edge I guess." It's not a complete lie. "And about tonight I would like to just hangout. We do have school tomorrow you know."

"Just hangout? I guess that's doable Miss.Fuentes." Liam smiles.

He starts to lean in, ready to kiss me but I still have those racy images in my head so before his lips meet mine I stop him. "Liam I um gotta get home so I'll just meet you at your house at six, okay?" I start to make my way out of his vehicle, needing to put some space between us.

"Okay. See you later love." These are the moments Liam wishes to be like Edward Cullen with the ability to be able to read my mind. But sadly for him this is the real world.

Blowing him one last kiss, I run to my car. I need to take a nap. In all reality I feel like I haven't slept in like two to three days. Practically speeding all the way  home I am once again greeted with an empty house. My parents are always gone now-a-days and so is Carlos. I hardly get to see them.

I'm seriously starting to think that the universe wants me to be alone in this huge house of mine. I'm becoming so paranoid that I think that Carmen quit her job to stay away from me.

It's been almost a month since I last heard of her. I do hope she's well. I know that she's been wanting to spend time with her family but I never expected her to be gone for so long.

Going up the stairs two steps at a time I notice that my fathers study is open. He never leaves it open if he's not home. Slowly approaching the door I don't see anyone move about inside. Taking a steady breath I open the door wide just to find it empty. I guess my father did just forget to lock the door. He must have a lot in his mind to forget to lock it but I wouldn't blame him if he did. Owning a company can take its toll on people.

"What are you doing in here?" I gasp turning around to see Daniel?

I frown. " I should be asking you the same thing." What the hell is he doing here? His grey eyes gaze into mine and I swear I think he may be looking into my soul.

"My boss send me to get some documents from his home office." Daniel states matter-of-factly.

"Is that so." Something about this guy is strange. I have never meet a man who looks so determined in life. So dominating. "Well I don't understand why my own father couldn't call me to get whatever documents he needed. I would have been willing to drop them off myself." I say sternly.

Daniel physically relaxes but I can tell something else is bothering him. "Mr.Fuentes is your father? I guess I should be relieved that I don't have to call the cops for trespassing, but on the other hand I did just put my boss's daughter on the spot so I apologize."

"So if I wasn't his daughter you would have called the cops and not apologize. I don't think I like you much Daniel." I tell him with no emotion.

"But I am apologizing Lesly. And I do hope you accept it. I wish I could stay and chat but I must be on my way. Um how about if you let me take you out to dinner and we can get to know one another." He smile brightly. Should it be a surprise that he's asking me out? He doesn't look much older than me but still.

I grant him a half smile knowing I'm going to have to reject him. "I'm sure it would be a pleasure to get to know you more Daniel, but I'm sure my boyfriend wouldn't approve."

Daniel frowns. "Boyfriend huh?"

"Yeah boyfriend."

This just got awkward. "Well I best be going then. It was nice to see you again Lesly." His frown deepens.

Why do I feel guilty? "Bye Daniel." He just nods in my direction and descends down the stairs. Locking my fathers office I head to my room and lay down on my bed. I close my eyes and everything around me goes dark.

.......................................................................................................................

The sound of my phone ringing wakes me. It's dark out and I'm aware that I'm still dressed in the same clothes I was wearing this afternoon. Picking up my phone I see at least five missed phone calls and a few messages all from the same person. Liam.

I hit the call back button and he answers on the first ring. "Where in hells name are you?! Fuck Lesly I've been worried." My eyes widen. Holy hell. I look at the clock on my desk. It's six thirty. I can't believe I over slept.

"Liam I'm so sorry! I fell asleep!" I'm not even thinking strait as I put on my shoes and sprint out of my room as fast as was possible.

"You fell asleep? Do you really expect me to believe that?!" he yells through the receiver. Damn. Why is he so angry?

I climb into my car and start the engine. "Yes I do expect you to believe me Liam." Now I'm frustrated.

I hear Liam heavily sigh through the line. "Look I didn't mean to get angry it's just that sometimes..." he doesn't finish his sentence.

"Hey I'll be at your house in a few. We can talk about it then." I don't give him the chance to respond as I hang up.

It doesn't take me long to get to Liam's home. All the lights are on so I assume that Niall must be there as well. Maybe Gwen is there to. Walking the few steps I need to get to the door I knock loudly. I could hear the heavy foot steps that belong to Liam on the opposite side of the door. Once he answers he looks relieved. Before I can even say hi, his lips attach to mine. His lips are rough against my own and it feels absolutely incredible. I fist his hair and pull on it. He groans against my lips and I can't help but feel it in every inch of my body. Its like a wildfire has spread and covered my me hole. This is pure sensation.

Liam slams the door behind us. "Wrap your legs around my waist." Liam commands. I don't disobey. Liam's lips travel down to my throat and I moan. He caries me to his room and I am completely lost in him and us. Right know I'm his and I'm all happy to be.

__________________________________________________

Please vote and comment!

I know I've been taking my sweet time and I do apologize.

Ps I picture Daniel as Tom Welling in like the second season of Smallville (if you have seen it)

~aclfuentes