9. Unexpected

I have been standing outside for the last five or so minutes speechless. What the hell is Niall Horan doing here? At nine a.m.?

"Ni who's at the..." Gwen doesn't finish her sentence as she sees me at her door. There must be an explanation for all of this. "Le-lesly." she shutters at the sight of me.

I don't know what to do or say. Why is Niall here? "I need to go. See you Monday Gwen... Lesly." Niall interrupts the silence. He makes his way to a very familiar looking motorcycle and as soon as he turned on the engine he was off.

My attention returns to Gwen and I still haven't found my words. Gwen grabs my wrist and pulls me inside. She shuts the door hard which brought me back to reality. "What the hell was he doing here?" I ask a bit angry.

"Lesly you need to listen to my side of this story before you start judging me."

Gwen Pov:

Lesly has a killer look on her face and I can tell she's angry. Fuck this is not good. "Explain then. 'Coz I have no freaking clue what's going on." she tells me.

"Well..."

Flashback:

I'm so fucking bored just sitting here. Stupid food poisoning!

At the moment I'm stuck at home just watching some rerun of 'Being Human'. My dad went on a date tonight with his girlfriend, Jessica. I don't mind it, it's just that I thought he would stay with me considering my state of being. Plus every time he goes on a date with Jessica he doesn't come back until tomorrow afternoon. God knows why.

Looking at the digital clock nearest to the flat screen it's five minutes till midnight, I guess I should head upstairs. Packing up my things I make my way to my room. Just before I step on the stairs there's a knock at my door.

Who the hell is here at midnight? Placing the items I was holding on the stairs I make my way to the door.

Hold on Gwen. What if it's some rapist or something?! I think to myself. Biting on my bottom lip I walk up to the side window closest to the door. Opening the certain just a bit I see a tall figure with a head full of blonde hair. Niall? Why is he here? Slowly walking up to the door I take a deep breath before opening it. Niall has his back to me as I open the door. He must somehow noticed 'coz soon after he turns to face me. His usual sea blue eyes are bloodshot. Is he drunk? "Ni-Niall what are you doing here?" I question.

He looks at me with wide eyes; I watch as his eyes scan my body. That's when I realized I just had a long T-shirt on and some short shorts. I flash in embarrassment. "I.. I don't know." he said. "I guess I came to talk to you."

He came to talk to me? "About?"

"About this." Niall places his hands on my face and without another word his lips crash onto mine. Stop him! My subconscious screams at me. The thing is I no longer have control over my body. His lips are like silk against mine. Suddenly I feel his tongue rake my bottom lip asking for entrance. My mouth opens without my command but I don't care. Closing my eyes I lose myself into the best kiss I have ever reserved.

I can taste the alcohol that he had been drinking but I don't mind. Somehow the taste of the alcohol and his tongue does strange things to my body. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. Our bodies are now chest to chest. I don't want to stop this amazing kiss.

After another minute of the huge makeout session I just had with Niall Horan I pull away. "Wow." Was the only thing I was capable of saying. A smile formed on Niall's now swollen pink lips.

"That's an understatement." He tease as he places a small kiss to my lips.

End of Flashback

"Then after all that drama I invited him inside to talk about everything." I tell Lesly. She hasn't said anything as I told her what happened and it's kinda freaking me out.

"So you and him... Did 'it'?" She whispered the last part.

"What? Oh gosh no Lesly! We just talked about what had happened and ended up falling asleep in my living room."

Lesly Pov

I honestly am thankful that nothing too much had happened between them. I just can't believe what she has told me. How could she let Niall kiss her without a fight?

You are one to talk. Just this morning you were in Liam's bed. My subconscious reminds me.

Why won't she shut up? "Okay I believe you."

"Good."

Time to tell her my story. "Gwen I have something to tell you as well." How do I start? She sat down silently waiting for me to continue. "Well last night when I was supposes to be on my date; Max never showed up." I tell her looking down at my hands.

"Yes I know." She response. "He's lucky I'm not a fighter 'coz if I was he would have a black eye."

I giggle at her words. "Okay whatever you say but there's more." This is it now or never. "Last night after he didn't show I went for a walk on the beach and I saw Liam and the boys there; somehow... And I don't know how, I ended up going to Liams' house." I confess.

Her green eyes grow wide. "You what?!"

"Yes I know but he was so nice to me and I wasn't emotionally prepared..." As I ramble on trying to defend myself I know I'm not doing a good job at it.

"Lesly?" Gwen says stopping my stupid ramble.

"Yeah?"

"Shut up and answer this question," she says and I wait for her to continue "do you like him? And I don't mean just like him but like him like him?"

"I..." I honestly am at a lose for words. Liam isn't a guy I would see myself with. Just last Monday I said we wouldn't be more but just chemistry partners. Though at this moment as Gwen and I speak about him I yearn for his presence. I want Liam to hold me with his strong arms and never let me go, I want him to kiss me like if it was to be our last. I have never felt this way before and I don't think I will feel the same ever again.

"So you do like him." It wasn't a question. I nod, knowing it's the best answer I can give in the moment. "Wow." she giggles. "At least this explains why you're in a dress."

I look down to my wardrobe and as she had said I was still wearing my dress. I had forgotten all about it.

Gwen starts to giggle even more and I look at her puzzled. Why would she giggle? "Why are you giggling?"

"Because! Look at us Lesly! We fell for guys we thought we would never fall for!"

Ironic but true. We fell for the wrong but perfect man.

I just hope they don't break our hearts in the end.

_____________________________

Filler Chapter!

Did you like the Gwen Pov? I just thought that it was better for her to have a flashback of what happened between her and Niall than to have her tell Lesly about it.

I hope you enjoyed :)

Vote  Comment  Feedback?

Will be trying to update this story once every week :) xx

~aclfuentes