1. First Day of Senior Year

Beep, Beep, Beep!

Waking up to my annoying alarm clock, I realise today is my first day of Senior Year! I can't believe it! I happily get out of my warm bed and head to my bathroom to take a shower.

I know most kids dread the first day of school, but not me. Especially since it's my final year at Hollywood High. This last year will be... in one word: Perfect! I have waited so long for this.

Grabbing a towel, I wrap it around my body and head out into my room. Before I exited I plugged in my straightener to heat it up.

Walking into my bedroom I head into my walk in closet, which is almost as big as my room. I know it may sound big but trust me it really isn't. Heading into where my clothes are hanged I pull out a black V-neck that clings to my body perfectly and white skinny jeans, completing the outfit with black Vans. Walking back to my bathroom I quickly straiten my black hair, which reaches a little over my elbows. I add a little bit of makeup and I'm done.

Heading down stairs I spot Carmen, the house maid, setting up breakfast. Carmen is more like an older sister to me then a house maid, she's only about thirty-five. "Goodmorning Lesly." she greets me with a warm smile.

"Goodmorning Carmen." I return the kind gesture. Taking a seat I start munching on the toast on my plate and eating the eggs Carmen prepared. God! I love this food! "Thank you so much Carmen! It's just what I need for today!" I praise her.

A chuckle escapes her lips and I smile. "You're welcome Lesly, but you should start to get going or you're gonna be late." she said glancing over at the grandfather clock.

Grabbing my iPhone 5 off the table I open it and it reads seven o'clock. Omg! I still have to pick up Gwen! Running upstairs I take one last look in my full length mirror pleased with myself with the outcome and grab my book bag off my bed. Heading back down stairs I thank Carmen for the food once again and walk into the garage. I grab the key to my new gray 2014 Jaguar F-Type V-8S and soon I'm on the road. I love the way this car drives. Plus it drives fast! I love fast cars. It's almost like no other. My parents just bought me this car a month ago after we returned from our trip to Paris, France. This car was the highlight of my summer and this is the first time I'm driving it out in public! The problem is that the shift gear is manual and all I can drive is automatic.

Stopping on the red light; I turn and see many people drooling over my car already. Don't they know it's rude to stare?

I finally get to Gwen's house, after struggling with the shift and she's already outside. Her light orange/red hair is perfectly curled and her light green eyes are wide. "Holy shit Lesly!" Are the first words out of her mouth as she gets in my car.

"Hello to you to." I laugh as she looks around my car.

"Oh I'm sorry Lesly it's just that this car is just.... Wow!" she complimented.

"Thanks? Are you ready for today?" I ask driving us to school. Looking at the dashboard of my car the time reads 7:25 am.

"Are you kidding?! I was born for this day!" she said excited. "I'm so glad we have four classes together! It would be hell if I didn't have any classes with you."

I nod in agreement. I'm glad as well that we four classes together. If I didn't have Gwen in any of my classes I would feel sorta alone. "Well thank God we do." I start to grow a little agitated as I take another look at the dashboard. It reads 7:30 am. We're gonna be late! On our first day!

Stepping on the accelerator, my car picks up the pace and in almost not time we got to school.

Driving into the school I already see peoples jaw drop at the sight of my car. I roll my eyes and I try to ignore their stares. "Look there's a parking right there." Gwen points at the open spot. I try to maneuver my car but the shift won't move. My car jolts and I almost hit a guy in a motorcycle.