40. With All Me Heart

Liam POV

Feeling angry or worthless doesn't come close to the aching feeling of heartbreak and betrayal. I would know.

That night I saw my cousin kissing my girl really hit me like a wreaking ball. I felt so betrayed by Harry that I wanted to hurt him, I wanted to make him feel the way I felt when I saw them together. The whole night I wondered 'How could he do this to me?' and 'What does she mean to him?', but that all didn't really matter.

Then Lesly. She had stolen my heart without me even realizing. At first I must admit that I was playing her. She was sexy and she looked like a great fuck, but that was all. I never wanted a girlfriend or to be suck in a relationship with a girl with a damn perfect life. All I intended Lesly to be was a one night stand, but in a blink of an eye that all changed. She was more than what the boys had told me she was. She is smart, selfless, and good hearted. I knew I would end up falling for her, and I did.

Before I met her I had one rule: never get emotionally involved. And fuck did I break that rule.

When I witness her kissing Harry I literally felt like my heart had been ripped out of my chest. It was the worst I had ever felt in my entire life. In that moment I had decided to rip her heart out, to make her feel one hundred times worse.

But as I look down upon her I know that I could never hurt her like that. I love her, and by some miracle she loves me.

I gently push her away from my naked body, trying hard not to wake her. I sigh in relief when she turns over in her sleep. Getting up from her bed I search for my boxers, once I found them I tug them on up my legs.

Lesly's room is quite big compared to mine. I can only imagine how big her parents room is.

Turning on the bed side table lamp, I start to explore her room. Lesly has everything so organized, almost as if she doesn't spend much time in here.

I take this as the perfect opportunity to search though her drawers. Opening the top drawer I am face to face with a red sexy bra and its matching pair to the side. Fuck I may have to persuade her to wear these soon.

I keep rummaging through all her drawers but find nothing too interesting. Continuing my search around her room I come across her private library.

Damn. Has she really read all these books? There must be at least one hundred or so books here.

I was never a big fan of reading. It's all the same shit. Boy meets girl, boy and girl fall in love, some shitty problem happens, girl and boy split up, girl and boy fix problem and live happily ever after. But what people don't seem to understand is that 'Happily Ever Afters' don't fucking exist. All that shit is fairy tale stuff.

I hope Lesly knows better then to believe in happily ever afters, 'cuz that's something I'll never be able to give her. Not even these damn books can hide what's real in the world.

Turning back to take my place next to Lesly, I spot one of her many books on the bed side table next to her. I take the liberty to see what's so appealing about this one story.

The cover of the book is dull, it just has a picture of a ladies masquerade mask and the title doesn't really say much.

         Fifty Shades Darker

What the hell is this?

Opening up the page where Lesly seems to have left off I commence to read.

My eyes widen as I take every word in. Every word being so detailed. Lesly reads porn.

Never would I have pictured her reading things like this. But honestly it's so hot. Knowing that she thinks about it. 'Cuz right now all I'm thinking about is wanting to fuck her in an elevator. Hard.