3. Introduction

My eyes are wide as he steps inside the room. Why must he be in this class? What did I do to deserve this punishment? "What is your name and why are you late?" Mrs.Young questions him.

His cold dark brown eyes meet mine and I am frozen. "My name is Liam Payne. I was late 'coz I couldn't find this class." he explains to Mrs.Young.

She takes her glasses off and sighs. "I am giving you a warning now Mr.Payne. Next time you are tardy you will receive after school detention. Now take a seat. There's only one left." she motions to the seat next to mine.

With a smirk he makes his way towards me and I try to scoot my chair as far away from him as possible. "Hello princess." he greets me but I ignore him.

"Like I was saying you and your partner will talk to eachother and share what you did over the summer, what hobbies you have, your greatest desire, or anything unique or interesting no classmates might know. Then your partner will share the details to the class." After saying this she took a seat and everyone began to work.

I grab my notebook out of my bag and hand it to Liam. "Here just write down a bunch of things about yourself and I will do the same in your notebook." Liam nods in agreement and hands me his notebook. I think I saw the corners of his mouth twitch as he did so but I quickly dismiss it.

The front cover of his notebook has a bunch of drawings of skulls on it and it kinda creeps me out. I never got the whole 'punk' thing but then again I don't really get much of most styles.

I start to write down many things about myself on his notebook. Not too personal of course. I don't need him to tell Harry more things about me. They already made my day a living hell.

Taking one last look at my list I hand it back to him and he hands me back my notebook.

I open it up and start to read.

-Full name: Liam James Payne.

- Lets cut the crap Princess

- You, me this Friday night driving lesson and hot sex ;)

My jaw drops. What the hell!

"Okay students we will start to present partners." Mrs.Young called. No,no,no!! "We will start with you two." she said approaching Liam and I.

Kill me now! "Good luck princess." Liam whispered.

I put on the best smile I could master and stood up, head held high. "This is Liam James Payne." I gestured towards Liam. "He is from England. And when he wasn't harassing innocent people this summer he was out partying, doing drugs, and some other type of illegal thing. His greatest desire is to become a chemistry teacher just like you Mrs.Young." My speech caused a few people in the class to start laughing; looking down on Liam I am satisfied to see the frown on his face. I flash him a triumphant smile, knowing I won his game.

Liam stood up and his frown vanished as a smirk came into view. "This is Lesly Fuentes." All eyes are now focused on him. "Most of you know her. How wouldn't you, she's the richest girl at school. What she did this summer is go to the mall, bought new clothes to enhance her wardrobe, got a shiny new sports car and she used her daddy's money to enhance her, ahem, assets. If you know what I mean." That caused a whole mess of guys to whistle and my face to go red. "Her greatest desire" he continues "is to get fucked by her chemistry partner." I can't believe he said that!

I am beyond mad. How dare he embarrass me like that!

"That is enough!" Mrs.Young yells. "Miss.Fuentes and Mr.Payne, please see me after class." Mrs.Young is clearly not happy and I can't blame her.