12. Burnin' Up

My date with Max went surprisingly well. I didn't think I would like it as much as I did but honestly it was just amazing. He really went all out to make it special for me. After he dropped me off at my house he didn't try to push it too far, which I am grateful for.

Opening the front door I hear the sound of the television playing in the livingroom. Closing the giant door behind me I make my way towards the livingroom. Sure enough I spot my beautiful mother there watching a novela. "Hey ma!" I greet her while hugging her from behind.

She jumped a little, I guess I caught her by surprise. "Lesly you almost gave me a heart attck!" she yelled placing her hand to her chest.

"Perdón." I apologize. I take a seat besides her and wrap my arm around hers. "What you watchin'?"

"Well I was watching a novela but I want to hear all about your date." she smiled at me turning off the t.v.

"Where do I begin..."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Telling my mom about Max not coming yesterday and that I gave him another chance tonight went well. At first she wanted to call him and tell him off but I assured her that he made it up tonight.

After another few minutes of just talking I excused myself just wanting to get to bed. Walking into my dark room I take a look at my phone and notice I have a missed call from Gwen. She called me just five minutes ago. As I was about to call her back she called me again. "Gwen?"

"Lesly! Oh thank god you answered! You need to come help. Liam is drunk! Like really drunk and is about to get into a fight!" Gwen panics.

"What am I supposes to do? He doesn't care about me or what I say." The truth hurts.

"Lesly stop being stubborn and come help please!" she begs.

"Fine I'll be right there just distract him." She agreed to my request and hung up. It's a good thing I didn't change before she phoned me. Taking a hold of my keys and phone I practically ran downstairs. I notice my mom passed out on our sofa and I am relieved, knowing I won't have to explain why I'm going out at ten thirty at night.

Climbing into my car I make my way towards Mist. It's not that far from my house, just a couple of blocks really. Soon enough I'm at the entrance. "Hey Jim." I greet the bouncer as I exit my car.

"Lesly? What are you doing here so late?" He ask. Ugh! I have no time for an interrogation.

"I'm just here to make sure my friend is okay Jim." I assure him.

He slowly nods and reluctantly let me past him. Entering the huge club, the lights blind me already. I make my way through the dancing bodies that are grinding against one another. I could hear some sort of yelling coming from the back of the club and I cautiously walked over. I quickly spot Gwen's reddish/orange hair, "Gwen!" I try to yell over the music.

Luckily for me she heard me and ran to me. "Lesly thank god your here! Liam is out of hand! He punched Niall in the face! Thank goodness I was here to calm Niall down he almost lost it to."

"Where is he? Where is Liam?" Gwen gestures to the small crowd that has formed. Taking a deep breath I slowly walk up to the crowd. I push past a few bodies finally being able to spot Liam. He is being held back by two strangers while another man lays on the floor bleeding.

"Someone needs to take this guy home before the cops show up!" The man that is holding Liam yells.

"I'll take him." I say stepping up. Liam stops moving and looks to where I stand. His eyes bloodshot.