8. Gwen

I can't move. I really can't move. Something is holding me in place. I still have my eyes shut. I hate the sunlight in the morning that's why I keep them shut. But I guess I have no choice but to open them. I slowly pry my eyes open only to be greeted to a dark room.

My room is never this dark in the morning. It took me a moment to realize this isn't my room. That's when I saw him. Liam is sleeping right next to me.

Didn't I go home last night? The last thing I remember is watching the movie. I must have fallen asleep. This is not good.

I could still feel the fabric of my dress clinging to my body. At least he didn't undress me. Glancing at Liam he actually looks so cute asleep. He looks like a kid holding on to something he doesn't want to let go of.

Speaking of letting go; I need to get out of his hold. I honestly don't want to though. I love the way his arms hold me. His head is resting in my neck. I could feel his hot breath and it sends chills down my spine. If I were to move my head in the slightest my lips would meet his.

Finally getting free from his monster hold I get up and grab my shoes and keys from the floor. I need to get out of here before he wakes up.

I tiptoe out of the room and close the door behind me silently. I sigh in relief as I make my way to the front door.

I can't believe I spent the night with Liam. Honestly it felt quite nice having someone there to wake up to.

Do I have feelings for Liam?

No I don't have feelings for him. I can't. But you do. My subconscious mocks.

Getting into my car I start the engine. Before I pull out I glance at the house once more. Only if Liam and I were in better terms. I don't even know him properly, nor him I.

Driving into the familiar road of my neighbor hood I decided to go visit Gwen since I didn't go last night like I had intended to. Diving the five extra miles I finally make it. Looking at the dashboard of my car it reads 8:36 am.

Is she even awake yet? I should text her just to make sure. Reaching into my bra for my phone I realize it's not there. Where could I have...

Shit! I left it at Liams'! That was the last place I was at, it must be there. This is not good. Maybe I should go back and get it. No I can't do that.

I'll just get it back from him some other way, if possible. Climbing out of my car I make my way to the entrance of Gwen's house.  Her home is not as grand as mine but still beautiful nonetheless. Like mine it's a two story house with a balcony; which by the way has a wonderful view of their garden. That's Gwen's favorite place to be. She once told me that the flowers speak to her. I smile at the memory.

We were so innocent back when she said that to me. It was five years ago. The year her mother passed away. She would not stop crying. It was heart breaking to see her that way.

"You now sometimes I wonder why she had to leave me." Gwen confessed as we made our way to her garden. "Was it really because she was sick?" I know Gwen hasn't been herself since her mom passed. She has been keeping to herself and won't talk to anyone. Not even her own father. It has been two days since I last saw her. She had told me to leave her alone. Of course I was heart broken that my bestfriend had asked me to go but I knew she needed space. I decided to visit her today because I have missed her so. This was the longest time we hadn't talked to one another.

I give my bestfriend a small smile before I speak. "Gwen she will always love you. We both know you were her entire world."

"That doesn't change the fact that she left me." she sobbed. "Lesly do you have an opened mind?" Gwen asked suddenly after a while.

"Yes?" I responded but it sounded more like a question.

"This may sound crazy but I think the flowers speak to me." she said as she touched the red rose in front of her.

Has my bestfriend lost her mind? She can't be serious? "They... The flowers speak to you?" Maybe she needs to see a doctor. I should tell her father.

"I know it sounds crazy but I don't know..."

"What do they say?" I asked. I really need to see how far this has gone.

Gwen shrugs. "Not much. Just that I'm never alone."

End Of Flashback

I knew then that from that day on we would be inseparable. She trust me and I trust her.

Approaching her door I'm about to knock but it suddenly opens. I expect to see Mr.Castle or even Gwen but in stead I am greeted by a blonde haired blue eyed punk.

_________________________

Wattpad won't let me put up a cast on the computer I use to update so until i fix that I will just say who I picture as who.

Selena Gomez as Lesly Fuentes

Molly C.Quinn as Gwen Castle

Zac Efron as Jonathan Gomez (Mr.Gomez)

Taylor Lautner as Max Aguirre

Mauricio Ochmann as Alejandro Fuentes (Lesly's dad)

Sandra Echeverria as Cristina Fuentes (Lesly's mother)

Carlos Pena as Carlos Fuentes

This is the cast so far if any new people join the story I will put up the person I think best suits to play the character.

So thank you for reading I really am thankful. Enjoy the story.