29. Be There.

Last night was...strange? Yup that's the word. My dad was acting all weird but sadly I was grounded. Now I have to be home everyday after volleyball practice. In the bright side Liam is set to be released today.

Niall had told Gwen to tell me that the doctor had said that Liam was good to go home since he had slightly recovered as he slept but that he can't attend school for at least two more days, which is okay since today is Friday.

I saw all the boys at school today, and I have the feeling that Liam had told his mates to come to school.  Plus Mrs.Young has asked me to give Liam a stack of homework he will have to complete if he wants to pass her class the semester. Knowing Liam he won't care but I sure as hell will make him do the work.

As I dress for the game tonight (that my father so kindly agreed to let me attend) I await for Coach C to give us instructions. Tonight is a big game verses one of our biggest rivals East Los High. They hate us because one: they think we show off the fact that most of us have money and second: they just don't like us.

Coach C comes in wearing her all to famous red Adidas T-shirt and black jeans. "Well girls if we win tonight, like I know we will, we go to the finals." We all begin to cheer, clapping in glee. "Calm down and get out there and kick some ass."

And that's exactly what we do. Running out to the big gym, cheers roar from the crowd.

The opposing team eye us angrily as we step onto the court opposite them.

The referee blows his whistle starting the game after ten minutes of warm up. All the girls line up and the ball is served to our side.

The game is close by the last five minutes. The opposing team is winning by two points and their starting to get cocky. Playing the ball Gwen Aces the ball earning us two points and we are tied.

We have one play left. They serve the ball to our side and Sophia sets it up, I pass it to Kayla and with one powerful slap to the ball she wins the game for us. We all start to cheer and hug one another like in the movies after the football team wins the championship.

We're going to the finals!! My subconscious yells happily.

"Lesly!" Someone calls from behind me. Turning around I see Liam and the boys.

I feel my smile grow wider just by the sight of him here. "Guys!" In an act of the moment I run up to them and give them a big bear hug. "Oh... Um sorry." I say shyly releasing them.

Liam smiles at me and in an unexpected gesture he warps his good arm around me. He smiles down at me sweetly and I can't help the blush that forms. I look him up and down not wanting to meet his eyes. He's wearing freshly washed clothing. Did he just come out of the hospital?

Looking away from Liam I meet Harry's gaze. Oh. I know for a fact that he wouldn't tell Liam of what had happen between us that time I hadn't talked to Liam. Should I tell him? Are you crazy?! You can't tell Liam. If Harry denies any of it he won't believe you. I frown. My subconscious is right. Liam will take his cousins side. Who am I for him to believe me from blood.

The feel of lips pressing against my forehead bring me back to planet earth. "Hey, what's wrong?" Liam questions. His eyes are filled with uncertainty.

I place my hand on his cheek and smile widely at him. "Nothing is wrong Liam. Why would you think somethings wrong? The team is going to the finals!" I squeal.

"We sure are!" Gwen agrees approaching us; hand and hand with Niall.

"Aye we're all going to eat! You two love birds be joining us?" Niall ask.