14. Just Getting Started

What happens if I refuse to go?" I ask the girls. I will not be forced to go out with a physicopath. Liam has no right. He doesn't control me. "Plus we have classes tomorrow." I add.

We are currently in my bedroom closet. Both Eleanor and Perrie are trying to find an outfit for me to wear on my so called 'date' tonight. "Just don't fight him Lesly. He can hurt you in many more ways than one." Eleanor warns, raiding my shoe closet.

"He already has." I whisper low enough so they won't hear. It's true to the last word. Liam has hurt me an many ways and I don't like that he has that kind of control over me.

"Omg!!!! You seriously need to let me borrow these!" Eleanor squeaks holding up my black pumps that my mom bought me for my seventieth birthday.

"You can borrow them I don't really wear them much anymore."

Eleanor smiles at me before going back to looking through my shoes.

About forty minutes have gone by now and they still haven't found the 'perfect' outfit. In those forty minutes I have taken a shower and perfectly curled my hair. If I'm going out I'm not gonna go looking like crap. They still haven't told me where he's taking me and I don't like it.

"Where is he taking me?" I ask El as she applied dark eyeliner on my eyes perfectly.

"I honestly don't know. I think we're going to a party."

"We're?" I tilt my head a bit to face her.

"Look what I found!" Perrie cheers as she comes into view. Both Eleanor and I turn to see what she is talking about.

My eyes go wide at her discovery. It's the brownish dress I had bought just yesterday. It honestly feels like it's been much longer than a few hours. "It was buried all the way in the back of a lot of dresses." Perrie informs us. Of course it was. After what happened yesterday I didn't want to see that dress again. But I didn't want to return it either. Instead I hid it all the way in the back of my closet to become a memory.

"He'll love it!" Eleanor gushed. I doubt Liam will love it. I bet the perfect outfit for him would be just a bra and underwear. "Hurry up and put it on. The boys will be picking us up any second and Perrie and I still need to get changed!" El panics.

Following orders I slip my dress on. It still looks lovely. Putting on a pair of light brown pumps I own,  my outfit is officially complete. "You look very nice." Perrie compliments as she and Eleanor stepped out of my closet. It's a good think they brought their outfits for tonight.

Perrie is wearing a black skin tight dress that looks amazing on her. Her blonde hair is up in a ponytail and the light eye shadow she has applied makes her eyes pop out beautifully.

Eleanor on the other hand has a fitting navy blue dress on with her beautiful wavy brown hair down on her shoulders. She has the black pumps I let her borrow on completeing the outfit. "You both look shamazing!"

They giggle, thanking me. "By the way your friend Gwen will be there as well. Niall really likes her." Perrie tells me.

Oh thank god someone I know will be there. I was afraid that I wouldn't have someone to talk to.

Hearing the front door open and slam shut calls my attention. I know for a fact it's not one of the boys. "Lesly?" Carlos calls from downstairs.

"Who's that?" Eleanor question.

"My brother." Leading the girls downstairs I spot Carlos in the kitchen, shirtless.

Both Perrie and Eleanor's eyes go wide at my brothers toned body. I know they must find him attractive but I also know they would never do anything that would hurt Zayn and Louis. Or maybe even themselves.

"Hey Carlos!" I greet him as he spotted us.

"Hey! Who are these beautiful looking ladies Lesly?" Carlos says as I roll my eyes.

"Carlos this is Perrie and Eleanor. Perrie, Eleanor this is my cheeky bother Carlos." I introduce them.

They both smile and say "Hello."

"So where are you girls going?" Carlos ask slipping on a T-shirt.

"To a party with a couple of friends. I hope you don't mind if I go." I answer him.

"Of course I don't mind Lesly. Just remember you have classes tomorrow." As soon as Carlos spoke his words of approval the doorbell rang signaling the boys are here. Carlos is the first to get up to answer the door. I hope it's not one of the boys. He would freak!

  "Hey Gwen!" Carlos greets my bestfriend opening the door.

"Hey Carlos!" Gwen laughs. Turning to the girls and I Gwen gives us a apologetic smile. "Sorry we're a couple minutes late ladies Zayn wouldn't hurry up."

"Zayn?" Carlos question.

"My boyfriend." Perrie spoke up.

Carlos pouted in fake sadness. "You have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah sorry." Perrie apologized.

"Perrie don't be sorry. Carlos has a girlfriend of his own. Or did Alexia break up with you already?" I tease my brother.

"Shut up!" Carlos laughed in amusment.

Honestly he and Alexia are one of thee most adorable couples in the world. He really loves her to death.

Kissing my brother goodbye on the cheek the girls and I walk up to the two Range Rovers on my drive way. The two dark cars barely noticeable. "Eleanor, Perrie you guys are riding in that car while Lesly and I ride in the other." The girls smile at us before walking towards their car. "Lesly, Liam wants you to go in front with him." Gwen slightly frowns. I just nod as I open the door to my fate.

_________________________

Filler Chapter!!!

Next Chapter may have some mature content I'm not sure depends on how it goes.

Do you guys like the new cover? If you dont just tell me and I'll change it back.

Comment? Vote? Please do.... +5 votes and I'll update on Wensday

Oh and how did you enjoy 'Story Of My Life'? I honestly cried. Just soo beautiful and amazing!!!

P.s. sorry I updated so late

~aclfuentes