5. Mine

((Special chapter!!!))

Liam Pov:

Turning left into the hallway I hear the sound of a piano being played. It is such a beautiful sound. I have never heard anything like it. It has a kinda sad melody but still as lovely.

When I had taken a seat with the gang in our usual table I noticed Lesly wasn't with her friends. I always see her there but she hadn't shown up. After ten minutes of waiting for her to show; I realized she wasn't coming to lunch. I got up from my seat and got a strange look from my mates. "I'll be back I'm just gonna go to the loo and grab a few books from my locker." I lied.

Now I'm here in the middle of the hall and still I haven't found her.

I start to walk towards the music. What if it's her? Reaching the door I spot her. Her back is to me. I walk inside without making a sound. I take a seat all the way in the back and watch her play.

I shut my eyes just wanting to take the beautiful music in. I could tell she's about to play the last note but I still don't bother to open my eyes.

"That was amazing!" I reopen my eyes to see Max. What the fuck is he doing here?

I watch her stand and step closer to him. "Hey. What are you doing here?" she asked him.

"I was looking for you." Why the fuck was he looking for my girl?!

"Well you found me." she blushed.

He nods in agreement. A fire ignites inside me. "Lesly do you want to go out tonight?"

My eyes go wide as he spoke the words. "What?" shock evident in her voice.

"Go out with me tonight?" he said again.

I will kill him! Does she like him? Will she say yes? I told her we were gonna go out tonight but she clearly won't listen to me. "Okay sure. Just that I have detention until five thirty so pick me up around eight?" All I see is red. I want to kick his arse and take her away from him.

"Yeah okay. Wear something amazing 'coz we're going to 'Mist'."

Mist? What the hell is that? "Okay." Was her simple answer to that dick as he walked away.

The bell rings soon after and right as soon as she left I bolted out of the class. I'm so angry right now. All I want to do is punch something! Fuck!

She would like him. In all truth they look perfect for eachother but she is mine. And she will know that soon enough.

Arse face is just a miner set back. But I am the predator and she is my prey and I will always win.

Walking into chemistry my little chem partner is already in her seat. I smile and walk towards her. "Princess." I greet her. She doesn't respond. "So what you're not talkin' to me?"

"Nope I'm not." I chuckle. Which caused her to turn. Her beautiful long hair was almost covering her face.

"What?"

"You just talked to me." I laughed. A small smile appeared on her lips and that warmed my heart.

We didn't talk the rest of the period. She was quiet. As if she was thinking something through. I saw the way she looked so confused after Mrs.Young finished her lesson. "Here." I say handing her my notes as we walked outside the room.

"What's this?" she asked taking a hold of them.

"The notes from todays lesson."

She looks surprise. Her big brown eyes have a new sparkle that I haven't seen before. "Th-thanks." she shutters.

I nod and walk away. I can't wait for detention. To see her again.

The last hour felt like it would never end. I would keep looking at the clock in my English class counting the minutes. After what felt like forever it finally rung. I still haven't forgotten about Lesly going out with Arse face. He better not try something with her. I will kill him if he does.

Anger takes over again as I think of him touching her. Kissing her neck... her lips.

Those lips that only this morning were about to connect with mine.

I take a seat on my desk as I walked into Mrs.Young's class. Lesly is already in here of course. She took a seat on a different desk though. I want her next to me.

I do nothing the whole detention. My day wasted here. Great.

The last ten minutes Mrs.Young gives us a whole speech about respect. All I heard her say was "blah blah blah."

I run out of the room and out to the main entrance. I really don't want to talk to Lesly. If I do I might beg her not to go out with Max. I need to get my mind off her. How though?

Climbing onto my motorcycle I start the engine. Riding out of school I spot Lesly staring my way. Did she want to talk to me?

I almost turn back but then I remember that she doesn't want me. She wants Max. Soon though she will be mine.

Walking into the beach I spot the fellas and their ladies on the beach. Beers all around. "Look who finally showed up!" slurred Eleanor. She's drunk.

"Liam! Lad where have you been?" Niall asked tossing me a beer.

"Nowhere." I open up my beer and drown myself into it. All I want to do is get drunk. And so I will.