15. First Time

Opening the door to the passengers seat I plan not to speak to Liam at all. I hate this whole situation! Right as I climb in I see Liam smirking already. His eyes roam my body up and down, his tongue sneeks out and runs along his bottom lip. In all honesty I love his reaction, though I don't know why. "Hey babe." Ugh, again with that word.

"Hey." I realize that I miss him calling me Princess already.

"Hey Lesly!" Niall yells. I notice he has a can of beer in his hand.

"Hey Niall! Drunk already?" I ask though I already know the answer.

"Maybe just a little."He laughs as he placed his arm around Gwen's shoulders. She lays her head on his shoulder as he rested his head on top of hers.

They are cute. I wish I had someone like that. As the thought came to mind I look over at Liam. He isn't boyfriend material and never will be. Max is though. My subconscious remarks. She isn't wrong but I don't want Max. Only if I did my life would be on the right path.

"What are you thinking about?" I hear Liam ask. It takes me a moment to realize he's speaking to me.

I look over to him then back to the window. "Nothing." I lie.

"You know I don't like liars."

"Does that mean you hate yourself?"

He chuckles at my come back. "I guess you have a point. I'm no saint you know."

"Neither am I."

"You're closer to it than I will ever be." What does he mean by that?

"Are you trying to go all Edward Cullen on me? Saying that you're not the hero but the bad guy?" I smirk.

"Maybe I am."

"Just to let you know I'm Team Edward."

"You would go for the vampire."

I laugh. "What am I doing?" I ask myself, loud enough that Liam was able to hear.

"What you mean?" Liam looks my way

"I'm supposes to be angry at you but here I am laughing with you instead." I explain.

"Oh."

After another five minutes of driving around we make it to the party. Hopping out of the Range Rover I wait for Liam to stand besides me.

The house the party happens to be at is huge. Maybe not as big as mine but close. "C'mon Princess." Liam whispers in my ear as he took my hand in his. I try to ignore the feeling I got in my stomach the second he held my hand.

Stepping into the large house I spot many intoxicated teens dancing and grinding against eachother already. This is not my typical scene.

Someone hands me a red cup with beer filled to the top. Who in the world throws a party on a Sunday?

The music is on high and I could barely hear anything. "Aren't you gonna drink?" Liam ask as he placed his drink between his lips.

I shake my head." I don't drink."

"C'mon live a little!" he says handing me his red cup.

Liam Pov:

I watch as Lesly raises the red cup to her full lips and takes a drink. The way her eyes close shut is indicator enough that the taste is foreign to her. "Do you like it?" I ask.

"It's kinda good. What is it?"

"I think it's Cheery Vodka." I answer.

She nods and takes yet another sip from it before handing it back to me.

I notice Lesly staring at the dancing bodies. She probably wants to dance. Problem is I'm not so good at dancing. "Wanna dance?" I hear her ask me.

Looking at her and back to the dance floor I figure it can't be that bad. I take her hand and leader her to where all the bodies are. A song that is unknown to me starts to play. The beat is actually really good. "I love this song!" Lesly yells over the music.

"What's it called?"

"First Time by the Jonas Brothers." she tells my while she starts to move to the beat.

The way her hips move to the music is mesmerizing. I on the other hand have no idea what to do. "Let the beat be your lifeline, Liam!" Lesly said quoting the song.

Drinking the last of the cheery Vodka; I place my hand on her hips, already feeling the alcohol course through my system. Before we even came the boys and I had a few drinks but I was sober enough to drive.

Turning her body around I start to grind against her back side. Her bum firmly to my front. I could already feel myself getting hard and I know she can feel it to. "Liam." Lesly moans. Unknowingly I place my lips to her neck, sucking on the skin. Lesly grinds harder against me; I in return bite down on her skin. A low moan escapes her beautiful lips telling me I have found her sweet spot.

Pulling away from her neck I could see the huge lovebite I have left her.

I grin at the bite and kiss it once more. Now everyone will know she's mine.

___________________________

Yes I know short update :( I have a lot going on right now so this is all I can update right now... I will update again but later in the afternoon or at night.

Please vote and I'll love you forever.... It means the world to me when i see that someone actually likes this story enough to vote :)

Thank you for reading

~aclfuentes