16. War Of Change

I can't believe I just willing let Liam give me my first lovebite. I could feel the slight sting radiating from it.

I lightly run my fingers over it. "You're mine." Liam says in my ear. I turn to face him, once I do all I could see is lust in his eyes.

I have no words. I know I should be yelling at him that I will never be his but I know that's not true. I've been his since day one but I have been to afraid to admit it to myself.

Without a word I run away from him. I seem to do that a lot now a days.

I have no idea where to go so I just step into the nearest open room. Turning on the lights I'm grateful to see that no one is in here. I really need to think this whole Liam thing through.

I have no idea on what I should do. Liam and I aren't compatible. He doesn't share the same feelings I have for him. I have known him for a week now but I still know nothing about him.

Why does all this have to be so-

"What the fuck Lesly!" Liam yells bargaining into the room. I take a step back almost stumbling to the floor. "Why the fuck did you run away?!"

"I-I I don't know." I shutter. Liam steps closer to me and I have no where to run. "Pl-please."'

Liam raises his hand, I quickly shut my eyes preparing for the worse. "Why won't you give me a chance?"

What? I open my eyes to see the sadness in his beautiful face. "Give me a chance." he said leaning into me, his lips just an inch away from mine. I don't know what to do. I want to give him a chance but for all the right reasons I can't.

"No... Liam." I whisper pulling back. He just doesn't understand. Before he came into my life everything was perfect. Now everything is a mess. A mess he caused.

His light brown eyes hold sadness and I know I'm the cause of it. "Why not?" he asked.

"Look at us Liam." I wave my hand back and forth between us, stating the obvious. "We are so different." I hate to admit it but we are.

Liam takes a hold of my hand and raises it up, palm against palm. "But we are similar in so many ways as well." he says and intertwined our fingers together.

He leans down once again and this time I don't protest. I can't he's beautiful. But he brings me so much pain.

He's my beautiful disaster.

His lips brush against mine teasingly. His breath smells like mint with a hint of alcohol. All I want in this moment is for his lips to make contact with mine already. I don't care about the consequences that are sure to come tomorrow.

I want Liam... No I need Liam. Even though he doesn't seem to care about anything or anyone, I know he has a heart somewhere inside him. His lips fully connect with my own and for a moment I even forgot my own name. I have never been kissed like this in my entire life.

This kiss isn't like the first time he forced he lips on mine, this kiss holds desperation and longing. Our lips mold together perfectly.

Slowly running his tongue along my bottom lip, I grant him entrance and open my mouth to him. Our tongues fight for domince but of course he wins. Liam pushes me harder against the wall, his right hand in my hair while the other roams my back. I place my arms around his neck wanting nothing more but to have him against me.

A light moan leaves his lips as I thred my fingers into his soft hair. The sound alone sent shivers down my spine. "I...want...you...badly.." Laim mummbled against my lips.

I moan in response. I want him to.Stop him! You can't do this! My subconscious yells. You don't even know him! You can't let him take your innocence! She's right I don't know Liam. He doesn't know me.