36. Next Step*

[Warning:This chapter contains mature content. This is the only warning I will be giving for the rest.of this story but if you see * by the chapter name it may contain mature content. You have been warn.]

I am kissing Liam back as if my life depends on it. I need him. He takes the pressure off my shoulders, making him the only thing I see.

"Liam." I moan as his lips press against my neck once again. I can feel his smile against my hot skin. "Please." I beg but I don't know what for. To stop, to continue? Why would you want him to stop? My subconscious questions with a surprised expression.

I can't even think strait at the moment. Liam presses my harshly against the door of his room and opens it rapidly. Entering his room he gently lays me on his bed before turning back to close the door and turning on the light. Taking advantage of this moment I take a steady breath trying to recover from Liam's assault. My mind is a haze; all I can think about is my need for him.

Sitting up on my elbows, I notice that Liam has his back turned to me. I can't see what he's doing or what he just placed on the desk in front of him but I think it was his phone and wallet. Eyeing his room I notice it's a bit messier than it was the last time I had been here, but in all it still looks the same. The white colored walls, the gray desk with the black leather besides it, the hard wood floors. Really thinking about it the last time I was here was a little over two months or so ago.

Returning my gaze towards Liam I see him eyeing me. His eyes are dark with what I believe to be lust. Biting onto by bottom lip his eyes go darker, leaving no trace of the light brown color of his eyes.

With no expression what so ever Liam begins to step towards me. The way he eyes me makes me feel like his prey and he the predator ready to take a bite out of his unprepared kill. Slowly he sits besides me, placing a hand to my left thigh.

Oh so slowly his hand moves upward to a place no one has ever touched me before. I watch as his sinful hand skims over my mid-section and I close my eyes. His hand keeps moving upward until it reaches my breast. Gently he cups my left breast, I groan. "You fit perfectly in my hand Lesly." He whispers into my ear. Opening my eyes I stare into Liam's dark orbs. Am I ready for this? "I want you so badly Lesly." As he says this I feel his growing erection against my thigh. My eyes widen. Am I truly ready for this next step?

Reaching for the hem of his T-shirt I answer my own question. Yes I'm ready for this. Pulling it over his head I run both my hands over his toned body. Running my hands passed his chest hair I fist his hair once again and pull his head down to mine. Feverishly I attach my lips against his. My tongue is dominant to his but soon he is in control again. Liam fist the bottom of my V-neck shirt and smoothly takes it off my body.

Liam stares down at my black perfect fit bra and I can't help the blush that crossed my face. Suddenly I feel his hands at the waist of my pants. This is it. Cautiously Liam unbuttons my jeans. I am now holding my breath, awaiting for him to finish the deed.

Before he pulls my jeans off my body he gazes into my eyes, asking for permission. I nod. Now that he has my acceptance he takes my jeans off without blinking. His eyes go wide as he takes a look at my matching underwear. "You're a goddess Lesly." He murmurs against my lips.

Now it is my turn to reciprocate. I place my hands at the waist band of his jeans and unbutton them. "Do you have a condom?" I ask.

Liam leans up. His eyes scream confusion. "Lesly I don't want to have sex. At least not yet." He tells me.

What? I push him off me and I climb off his bed. Grabbing my clothing from his floor I can't help but feel hurt and used even though nothing serious happened. "Am I some game to you? How can you lead me on like that?"