2. His Cousin

I can't believe Harry has my Economics class! Is he really that smart? He can't be. He never does anything but sit on his ass and sleep. How is he an a AP class at all?

Mr.Anderson, my Economics teacher, came into class ten minutes late saying that his car wouldn't start. Which quite frankly no one cared about. Mr.Anderson is an old bald man whom is very slim to say the least. At the moment he's calling out names from the attendance sheet.

"Lexi Fuentes?"

"Here, but it's Lesly." I kindly correct him. He nods and writes something down on the sheet. He kept calling out names when he finally got to the devil.

"Harold Styles?" Mr.Anderson called and a few people chuckled.

"It's Harry." A british accent called from the back. Mr.Anderson gaze traveled to the back corner in which the voice had come form and as soon as he laid eyes on Harry they went wide.

I could only imagine what his thoughts of Harry are. Maybe he's thinking about all the tattoos his student happens to have, or perhaps he's thinking on how Harry came to be in his AP class. Which I wouldn't blame him to question.

The rest of the class period was a blur. We didn't do anything but discuss our summer to the whole class. I didn't really want to talk about my summer which involved a trip to both Mexico and Paris. I know people see me as spoiled already and talking about my trips as if showing off is not a way to change their opinions of me.

The rest of the day went on and I found myself very disappointed. I thought that having Harry in my Economics class was the only down side but I was terribly wrong. Not only do I have Economics with him but I also have French with him and his friend Louis. Gwen tried to cheer me up by giving me a cookie she had packed for lunch, it worked just a bit. During my third period which is AP English Literature , our teacher assigned seats and I was separated from Gwen. That's when I realised that Niall Horan and Zayn Malik were in my class as well. I felt sorry for Gwen when Mrs.Whetherly assigned her with Niall Horan but I soon wish I had gotten Niall when Mrs.Whetherly assigned me with his friend Zayn. Ugh!

Fifth period was much better though. I didn't have any of the boys in my class and I was really pleased with the teacher I got. Mr.Gomez is an amazing teacher so far and kind. He told us about his trip to Italy, which by the way he described it was amazing. He also played a beautiful melody on the piano and I found myself wishing I could play as beautifully as him. Mr.Gomez is a pretty young teacher, he's only twenty-four. His dark blue eyes sparkle and he his dark brown hair is a little messy but he works it.

When the bell finally rung, signaling that fifth period is over I swiftly made my way out of the class. Making my way through the hallways to get to my locker was a little difficult since everyone is in a rush to get to lunch. Finally getting to my locker I open it and throw my stuff in it. "Hey! How was class?" Gwen asked coming from behind me.

"Great! Mr.Gomez is amazing! He is officially my favorite teacher." I tell her. On our way to the mess hall we discuss our classes and agree that the year will still go great even though the punk boys are in some of our classes.

After paying for our lunches Gwen and I head towards our table where all our friends are sat at. I quickly pull out my phone and see that I have three unread messages but before I could open the messages I bumped into someone. I close my eyes waiting for my fall, luckily for me whom ever I bumped into grabbed my upper arms so I wouldn't fall back. "Maybe you should stop texting and watch where you're going princess." a british accent teased. Opening my eyes I see the now familiar dark brown eyes from this morning staring back at me.

I felt my face heat up with embarrassment. "Hi. Um thanks for preventing me from falling. That would have been a total fail." I tell him.

The small smile that has appeared on his face sent shivers down my spin. "It's no problem princess. You could bump into me any day." he winks.

Who the hell does this guy think he is? "I see you have met the richest and most spoiled girl at school Liam!" an all too familiar accent yelled.

Brown eyes looks behind me and his eyes lock with Harry's. I slowly turn to face the curly haired boy, who already has a smirk on his face. Of course he would be one of them. The accent and tattoos should have been clue enough. "Hey mates." brown eyes greeted the group as they approached us. Looking around I see that Harry's out burst has caused a few people to look our way. Gwen helplessly waits for me to get away from them, but I'm trapped.

"Liam why do you always go for the spoiled prey?" Harry teased. "Have you guys been formally introduced Liam this is Lesly Fuentes, Lesly this is my cousin Liam Payne." His cousin? Oh great!

"Actually we already met." Liam said. "She's the one I was telling you about. The one who almost hit me with her sports car." he reminded Harry.

"I should have guess it was this girl." Harry laughed.

"Look just leave me alone! I don't care what you asses have to say about me. Just keep it amongst yourselves." I say and walk away.Gwen didn't say a word about what just happened and I'm happy about that. Honestly I have no idea what happened myself. One second I was just minding my own business the next Harry and the rest of boys are there insulting me.

During the break all I could think about is brown eyes...Liam. Not in the way you may think but I was thinking about the fact that he's related to Harry.

To be honest I used to have a crush on Harry. Not the punk Harry he is now but the Harry he was during Freshmen year. Harry moved to America in the begining of Freshmen Year. He was really sweet but sadly he was bullied because he was from England. After coming back from winter break, sweet Harry Styles wasn't himself anymore. He had a few tattoos on his arms and a lip piercing. That day some guy started to push him around and Harry lost it. He kicked that guys ass and from then on everyone has kept their distance from him. No one knows what made him change that winter, but whatever it was must have been life changing.

I take a chance and glance at their table. They are all laughing along with Eleanor and Perrie. Eleanor and Perrie are Louis and Zayn girlfriends. Perrie and Zayn have been dating for almost half a year. He meet her in art class when she accidentally spilled her drink on his drawing. He was so angry but as soon as he looked into her eyes it was like love at first sight. Perrie is just like them though. She has tattoos and piercings.

Eleanor though is another story. Eleanor and Louis have been dating for almost a year. She is a cheerleader, with no tattoos and piercing, dating a punk. Well their story is pretty cute really. The reason I know their story is because Eleanor and I are pretty close friends. Well Eleanor had met Louis in detention. Of course she had seen him around school but like everyone she kept her distance from him. She had gotten detention because she made the mistake of slamming her locker to hard while Mr.Diaz was passing by. He hates when students do that so he gave her after school detention which Louis had to attend as well. Long story short he had been really sweet to her and she ended up really liking him. People had said she was naïve and stupid for liking Louis but she didn't care. She really loves him. So from then on they have been inseparable.

"You who... Lesly!" someone called interrupting my thoughts. The out burst caused Liam to look up and he caught me looking at them.

I turn back to my friends quickly and try not to look back. "Yea?"

"So what ya think of the hot new teacher?" my friend Sandy asked biting her apple.

"I think he's really cool." I respond. I guess she got the hint that I don't really want to talk so she didn't say anything else.

A few minutes later the bell finally rings and all the students start to make their way to their fifth period. I have AP Chemistry next. Knowing that I won't be needing my book I leave it in my locker and make my way to Chemistry.

Entering the class room I notice that all the tables are taken but one. Sadly Gwen doesn't have this class with me so I guess I'll be alone. The thought of having no one in this class brings a frown to my lips.

The teacher soon brings class to order. "Well like some of you may know I'm Mrs.Young." she says. "Today you will discuss what you did this summer with you partner. Then you wi-" she is interrupted but the class room door opening. Walking in comes the one person I feared to see.

____________________________

Okay new update just to give you a new out take of this story... please keep reading it will get better and more intense between characters

Vote and Comment thats all i ask for :)