21. Paralyzed

I try to keep my breathing steady, finding it hard to do at the moment. Liam hasn't said a word to me yet and that worries me. We stare into each others eyes, neither of us willing to move.

Say something! I beg him mentally.

Liam closes his eyes leaning down and presses his forehead against mine. "What are you doing to me?" He whispers. I could ask you the same.

I am frozen where I stand. Liam has me paralyzed. His simple question makes my stomach flutter. Without my command, my right hand reaches up to touch his cheek. I softly cress him with my hand. His eyes open wide and my hand stills. "Don't stop." he begs, I carefully eye him before continueing the slow movement.

His breathing is steady unlike mine, it seems like the world could just end at this moment but I woudn't care as long as I was with him. His breath hits my face, the mint fragrance is intoxicating.

Merely moments later I hear the bell ring but I can't seem to pull away. I just can't, I want to be where he is and I don't even understand why. "Do you trust me Lesy?" Liam ask pulling away from me. Why would he ask me that? "Well?"

Do I trust him? He has given me plenty of reasons not to, but looking into him eyes I can't help but nod. A face splitting smile crosses his face as he takes my hand in his and starts to walk towards the parking area. "Where are we going?" I ask finally finding my voice.

Liam doesn't respond buts keeps on walk, taking me alone with him. Stopping in front of his black motorcycle, Liam gets on it putting on his helmet. "Well are you gonna get on or what?" He eyes me.

"Get on? Liam we can't just ditch school." I tell him. I can't believe he's expecting me to just ditch school. I have never done that before and I don't think I wanna start now.

"Oh c'mon Lesly." Liam whines. "Live a little. You gotta life while you're young." LIam hold out his hand and I eye it carefully. If my parents find out their gonna kill me. Especially if they find out I ditched with Liam Payne. My dad already warned me to stay away from him and so did my brother. "Stop over thinking it Lesly. Do what your heart tells you." Do what my heart tells me?

Taking his hand, he helps me up his motorcycle. I automatically wrap my arms around his waist in fear of falling off. "Hold on tight Princess." he says over the roar of the engine. Liam maneuve his way out of the parking lot and I hold on to him tighter as he heads out into the street. I can't  help but feel his toned muscular abs through his shirt. He must workout regularly to keep his body in this great shape.

I buried my face into his back, not being able to handle all the wind crashing into my face. I could sence the smile on Liam's face as I do so.

Moments later I feel the motorcycle stop and the engine go off. Pulling back I look around and am surprised at what is before me. Never in my years have I been to a place so lovely. The flowers are of all colors. I am speechless.

"C'mon Lesly let's go for a walk." Liam helps me off the bike and takes my hand in his. This is amazing!

I can't believe I'm here, with Liam. The one man who has taken my heart without even trying. "What is this place?" I ask him as we pass all sorts of beautiful flowers.

"Oh this is just a garden I help take care of. I get good money to do it." He helps here?

"These flowers are beautiful. I've never ssen some many in one place." I praise him.

I turn to look at him only to see his attention is somewhere else. I look to where his attention lies.

My eyes go wide. This can't be real.

________________

Short chapter sorry. Did the best I could.

Vote and COMMENT....

If you comment I'll update more tomorrow :) but still vote thank u.:)

~aclfuentes