26. Bring Me To Life

Life is something no one has a hold on. One minute you're having a great time being who you are and the next thing you know, you end up some place you never thought you would be.

Gwen can't stop crying as we wait in the waiting room for some news on the boys. Louis, Zayn, and Harry are very impatient when it comes to waiting. They are relentless. They sit, stand, pace, and back again.

I ,unlike them, am somewhat patient. I have not shed one tear since I was told the news. I just can't bring myself to them. In my mind crying means giving up. I haven't given up hope that they're fine.

I wonder what happened tonight. No other car was said to be found at the scene of the accident. Had it been a wrong turn that made them end up here? Or... "Payne and Horan?" A voice speaks from the main door. We all stand to the mention of Liam and Nialls surname.

Gwen is the first to stand next to the doctor. The doctors' clear blue eyes hold seriousness. "How are they?" Louis ask of the doctor.

He looks at all of our faces as he answers. "Well Mr.Horan is not as badly injured as Mr.Payne." He looks at the chart in his hands as he continues. "Mr.Horan has a few bruised ribs and a fractured knee. He will need a knee surgery."

I glance over at Gwen as she takes in the information. She seems somewhat relieved. I take in a breath as I wait for what the doctor has to say about Liam. "Mr.Payne got the worst of the impact. He has a broken arm and some bruise. He's also in a comma. We don't know when he will wake but we estimate a few days." Comma? No.

"Um can we see them?" I question for everyone.

The doctor, who seems to be in his early forties, smiles at me. "Of course. One at a time though."

I look over to the group of people worried over their friends. "You guys can go in, I'll wait." I tell them.

One by one they enter to see the boys. Gwen had asked them if she could be the last to see Niall; which of course no one denied. 

As I slowly make my way to see Liam I prepare myself mentally at what I should expect, but as I see him laying there in a comma I can't help the ache I feel in my heart.

Oh Liam. My subconscious sobs.

I near his bed quietly, scared to make any noise. I sit on the chair besides his bed and study his face. He has a cut lip and a few wounds around his face but they don't seem to be serious. Other than that he looks peaceful in his sleep.

Examining the upper half of his body, I carefully touch his broken arm; which is wrapped inside a cast. Liam.

Taking a hold of his hand I cress his knuckles lightly. Why did this happen to you?

"Please come back to me Liam." I whisper. "I swear if you wake up soon I will give you a chance, but please wake up." I beg him, knowing he can't hear me.

Knowing I have to get back outside I stand to my feet. "Please Liam." I lean into him and place a gentle kiss on his cheek, hoping like Charming, my kiss would wake him. Though this is nothing like the story book fantasy. Snow White and Charming have a happy ending.

I release Liams hand, exciting the room. I wish I didn't have to leave.him.

In the waiting area Harry and Zayn inform me that Gwen has left with Louis, Eleanor, and Perrie to get some rest and that they would be staying the night with Niall and Liam.

I nod and smile. At least someone known will be here in case Liam wakes up. Niall had told me that he doesn't remember what had happen. The doctor, Dr.Crow, told us that Niall my have a small case of amnesia, so we we're not to question him much.

I just want answers though.

I'm glad I had driven Gwen and I to the hospital. If I hadn't I would have had one of two options, either ask Harry for a ride or call Carlos. And there was no way in hell I would call Carlos.

Driving home I can't fight the urge to check out the scene of the accident. Making a sharp U-turn I reach my destination.

I park my car on the curb and climb out. There is still police tape here but the scene has been cleared.

The scuff marks of Nialls car are still fresh on the floor. There's not much here anymore.

Turning back to my car I'm about to climb in when I see another pair of scuff marks. I know for a fact these are not from Nialls car.

This is what I had feared. Someone did this to them on purpose. The worst part is I don't think who ever did this is done.

_____________________

Damn I know. Late as hell update sorry. :(

But no worries I will make it up to you guys!!

+8 votes for this chapter? And maybe even comment?

Thank you bye!

~aclfuentes