32. Never Too Late

I clearly have lost my better judgment as I stand near the race area. I wish I could have stayed home but I couldn't just let Gwen come by herself, plus I need to make sure Liam isn't apart of this.

Gwen stands besides me as we make an effort to spot the boys. We have less then twenty minutes to find them before the race begins. I also wish to talk to Harry and possibly persuade him to drop the race. He may think I don't care for him but I do. I want his well being.

"There they are!" Gwen yells. She pulls me by the sleeves of my dark blue hoodie. We push the crowd of people out of the way and soon come across the boys.

Liam has his back to me, he is checking the engine to a neon green car. If we weren't in this situation I would admire the well designed car but I can't. Gwen is the first to approach the boys. Niall's eyes are wide as she stands before him, and unexpectedly Gwen raises her right hand and slaps him hard. "What the hell is wrong with you?! I told you I don't want you in this race!" She yells at him. Unknowingly she has caused a crowd to form around us.

Niall's blue eyes have gone dark. He is mad, very mad. "Who the hell do you fucking think you are to tell me what to do?!"

I know this will not end well. "I'm your fucking girlfriend! That's who I am!"

I notice Liam has finally spot me, he walks to me not wanting to get anywhere near Gwen. "What are you doing here?" He ask.

I gaze into his chocolate brown eyes. "Well Gwen came to talk to Niall." I look back to the two people yelling at one another.

"That isn't talking." He states.

I hope Niall won't hurt her. "You're fucking pathetic Gwen! You know what it was never about fucking loving you, all I wanted was to get into your pants and I did so it's fucking over!" The crowd has gone quite. Gwen is speechless, she can't believe what Niall said. Quiet frankly I can't believe what he said.

That is it! I approach them and pull Gwen back. "Fuck you Niall!" I say and drag Gwen away from this hell.

I ignore Liam calling my name. Right now all I want is to take Gwen away from here.

I grab her keys and open the passenger door for her. She still hasn't said a word. Once I take a seat I start the engine. I don't want to say anything in fear of what will happen. She loves Niall with all her heart and he does this. How dare he!

I drive to the nearest beach and park the car. No one is here so I know that if she cries no one will hear her. "I'm sorry Gwen." I say. I have no idea how to comfort her.

Tears begin to leave her eyes. "I didn't want to do this alone." She cries.

I frown and place my hand on her shoulder. "Didn't want to do what alone?" I ask.

I have a feeling I know what she is talking about. "Lesly, I-I'm pr-pregnant."

In that moment I know that her world has changed. Niall completely ruined her life. Not by getting her pregnant but by saying that all he wanted was to fuck her. Even thinking about what he said to her makes me want to kill him.

"How far are you?" Please don't be to far.

She wipes the tears from her face and looks at me. Her eyes are red. "I'm a couple of weeks. Three weeks I think." She replies.

I smile at her. "It will all be okay Gwen. Really, it will. I'll help you with the little guy." How will her father react to the news? Has she told him? Does he even know of Niall? I know her dad is chill and all but this will kill him.

She giggles. "That's why I love you Lesly. Thank you for everything."

I don't want to ruin her mood but I must ask. "Are you going to tell him?" I don't dare to say his name.

She shakes her head. "No. He doesn't want anything to do with me, and I'm sure he wouldn't want to deal with a baby." She begins to cry once again. "I trusted him. I loved him, and all he did was throw me away."

She leans on my shoulder and cries. "It will all be okay. Trust me."

Liam Pov.

"What the fuck mate! Why did you say that to her?!" I yell at Niall. I have no idea what the hell was running in that fucking head of his when he said those things to the girl he said was his only chance at being happy.

"Don't give me crap Payne!" He says drowning himself in his fifth beer. The race had been canceled due to the screaming match Gwen and Niall had. Niall started to break everything in his way once Lesly took her away.

Niall stands to his feet retrieving another beer. I step closer to him and take it from his hand. "Give that back!" He is completely out of it. He needs to go and apologize.

"No. That was your last beer Horan. You have to go and apologize to Gwen! Fuck man. Why did you say that to her? That girl is fucking crazy over you."

Niall looks up. His eyes are now a lifeless blue. "You wanna know why I said that Liam? Yesterday she told me she wanted me to meet her dad. I know what he will think once he fucking meets me! And I know he'll convince her to leave me. I wouldn't have been able to handle that Liam. I love her!" He screams.

"So instead you dump her? You're a fucking idiot, you know that right. Gwen fucking loves you. She wouldn't have left you. You left her!" I begin to walk out of his room but before I exit I turn. "You know what she deserves better anyways. She deserves to have someone that will fight for her not push her away." With that being said I exit his room.

The words I told him run through my head. "She deserves to have someone that will fight with her not push her away." Will I be capable of fighting for Lesly or will I end up like Niall, drowning my sadness away with drinks.

A loud noise comes from Niall's room and I rush inside. He screams. There is broken glass everywhere. He hit his mirror. "Damn it Horan." His left hand is cut and there must be some glass in his wonds.

I get a towel and place it around his hand. Grabbing him I lead him outside. I have to take him to the damn hospital.

Niall keeps cursing under his breath as we pull up at the hospital. "C'mon idiot." I tell him.

He follows behind me as we enter the hospital. The lady at the reception desk eyes me and Niall from head to toe. I bet she thinks we're here to shoot the place down. She slowly hands me the paper work I have to fill in for Niall and points to the waiting area.

Once I finish the paperwork I hand it back to the lady. Niall is starting to fall asleep on the chair and I take this as a chance to take his phone from him.

Turning on his phone I see the picture of him and Gwen as his lock screen. She's asleep in his arms while he took the picture. He ruined his chance at having a happy ending just because he was afraid.

I go into his contacts and find Gwen's number.

I send her a quick message hoping that maybe she will consider forgiving him though I doubt it.

"Niall James Horan." The nurse calls.

"Wake up Horan you're up." For his sake Gwen better have a big heart.

_________________________

Update!

Hope you liked it :)

+9 votes and I'll update tomorrow or Tuesday!!

~aclfuentes