37. Just Give Me A Reason

Last night was probably the most intimate thing I have ever done, in fact it is the most intimate thing I have ever done. The way Liam had touched me was so sensational. I kept replaying the whole experience in my head after I left his house. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Who would be able to stop thinking about an experience like that?

Even on my way to school Liam was all I can think about. I wonder stupidly when we might take it a step further and I smile, thinking about a next time.

"Okay Lesly you have been smiling to yourself for the past ten or so minutes. Are you going to tell me what's up or am I going to have to torture you first." Gwen threatened as we made our way to our lunch table.

My smile deepens knowing that I can't tell her right now during school. "Gwen all I can tell you is that my life is now in a whole new view. I will tell you more later when you come over tonight."

"Fine. But you better spill the beans." She smiles.

Liam and Niall soon join us at the lunch table. Sitting besides us they both wrap their arms around us. Niall sweetly kisses Gwen on her cheek while placing his hand on her belly. I gaze at them in awe. Just a look at them and you know they are meant to be. I wish Liam would look at me the way Niall looks a Gweniver. Turning my head I gaze at Liam and weakly smile. I know Liam cares for me but I'm not sure if he will end up loving me the way I'm falling for him.

Liam turns and noticed that I was staring at him, with a smile he pulls me closer to him. "Is something wrong?"

I shake my head. "No, nothing's wrong. Why would something be wrong?" I whisper as I lay my head on his shoulder.

He shrugs. "I don't know. I guess I thought you were starting to regret last night you know."

I lift my head and smile at him widely. "There's no way I would regret last night Liam. It was amazing." I blush.

His eyes shine with delight. "Amazing?"

"Amazing." I repeat as I lean up and place a sweet tender kiss on his lips.

"What was amazing about it Miss.Fuentes?" Liam's eyes have now changed into a darker shade of brown.

"Well Mr. Payne I would say the whole experience was pretty amazing." I'm about to kiss Liam once more when we get interrupted.

"Lesly?" I look up to see Max. It feels like I haven't seen him in forever.

I get up from besides Liam to stand by Max. I quickly hug him while trying to avoid the daggers being thrown at me. "How ya been?" I ask kindly noticing that he has cut his hair a bit and has even grown a little stubble on his chin.

"Good. I was wondering if you're still coming today. You know to the soccer tryouts."

Soccer tryouts? I had totally forgotten! "You still want me to go?"

"Of course. I know things didn't work out between us but I still want to be friends."

Why is he so sweet? "Of course I will be there. I wouldn't miss it Max." I hug his once more before he departs. Turning back to the table I notice that Liam is no longer there, and I frown. "Where's Liam?" I ask Gwen and Niall.

They both give me a small smile before telling me that he just walked off. Of course he did. My subconscious says while crossing her arms.

I sit back down on my seat; if Liam is expecting me to go after him well he has another thing coming. He's overreacting like he always does. I don't understand why he just can't deal with the fact that I care for Max, but just like a friend.