23. Come Away To The Water

His pricing green eyes are filled with anger as I look up. This is clearly not my day. First Liam, then Sophia, now Harry. Great.

Getting up from the ground, with my stuff in hand I wait for him to do so as well. "I'm sorry Harry. I didn't mean to run into you like that." I apologies my explanation.

Harry seems really mad, but then again he always does. "It's fine." He sighs. What?

I stand there looking at him flabbergasted. Did Harry really just say it was fine? "Is everything okay Harry?" I ask before I can even think it through.

Harry turns to look at me, surprise clear in his green orbs. His eyes bore into mine and I could feel the tension between us. "Why do you care if everything is okay? Are you done fucking Liam and just want to move on to the next bad boy?"

I step away from him. Why do these boys think they have a right to speak to me that way? What have I done to gain Harrys hatred? "What did I ever do to you?" I need to know and now is a good a time as ever.

"Do you really want to know?" Harry says softly surprising me. I nod. Harry looks around us to make sure we don't have an audience, then begins to speak. "You really have no idea, do you? The reasons why I dislike you." He pauses. As if trying to prove some point he steps towards me. He towers over me like does Liam, but Harry is more intimidating. "I cared about you. I loved you but you never noticed. All the shit I did to try to impress you!"

My mouth is dry. Did Harry just say he loved me? "I did everything I could fucking do to get your attention! But you never looked my damn way! Now here you are, all over Liam. Do you think I didn't notice you leave with him this morning?" I don't know what to say. All that has been happening... "You know what the worst part is?" He ask not really looking for an answer. "The worst part is that I can't seem to get you out of my fucking head. That every fucking second you cloud every inch of it."

Do I really want to hear this? Of course you do! Don't deny that you don't feel the same. But I don't. I've moved on. Haven't I? "I hate that Liam got your attention. I hate that he has only been here about a month and he has you eating from his palm." Harry takes yet another step towards me. There is no space between us. I can't seem to look away from his face. Should I tell him how I felt? Would that make any difference?

My breathing is steady. As I prepare to talk, but am taken aback. A soft pair of lips lock with mine. My eyes open wide immediately, but without my command they begin to shut. Harry buries his fingers into my hair, pulling on it slightly making me gasp. Taking advantage, Harry finds his way into my mouth.

I have wanted to feel his lips on mine since I could remember but this doesn't feel right. I know Liam and I are nothing but I feel like I'm betraying him.

I need to stop this and now. I put my hands to Harrys chest and push him but his grip on my hair doesn't help. "Harry please." I beg against his lips.

Letting go of me, Harry steps back. His breathing is labored and so is mine. "I'm sorry." I apologize.

Harry chuckles. "Why are you apologizing?"

"Because I didn't stop you sooner I guess." Gosh this is embarrassing.

"It was just a kiss." Just a kiss?

"Harry, what you said. Did you really-"

"Hey Styles lets go!" Someone yells interrupting me. I look to where the voice had come from and spot Louis in Harrys dark Rangerover.

Harry smiles at Louis, while making a quick hand gesture. "Look I know you don't see me as the good guy, but maybe if you gave me chance."

What is he trying to say? "Harry I-"

"No. Just think about it." His eyes hold hope. I nod. Giving me a small smile Harry turns away, walking to his car.

---------------------------

"You're fucking with me!" Gwen says after I told her of what had happened with Harry.

I shake me head. "No I'm not joking Gwen. Stop laughing!" Gwen is practically rolling on the floor in a fit of laughter. This is no laughing matter, but something about her laugh soon has me laughing in harmony with her.

Her orange reddish hair is spiraled everywhere on the carpet of her bedroom floor, while I watch her from the comfort of her bed. "Wait!" She said aftet a moment, as if though a thought had just appeared to her. "What was the kiss like?"

Oh! A rush of blood creeps onto my cheeks. "It was... different." It was different. Very different.

"Different? Please Fuentes you could do better than that!" Gwen pestered.

I look down to my hands, that are interlocked together. "Gwen. When Harry kissed me it was everything I have ever hoped for." Gwen is no longer laughing or smiling when I look at her once again, she has a serious look in her eyes.

"Then why are you like this? You've had a thing for Harry since Freshman year. What's different?"

"What's different Gwen is the fact that I've finally moved on." I lay back on her bed, throwing my right arm over my eyes.

"Liam?" I nod. "Wow. The timing is impeccable." I giggle. That it is Gwen. That it is. "What are you gonna do?"

"Well I promised Harry I would think about it." I remove my arm away from my eyes to witness Gwens reaction to what I had just said.

A smile grows on my face as I see the shock expression she wears. "Really? Even after all the shit he has said to you?"

Memories of Harry harassing me in school pop into my head. Gwen has a point. Can I really even consider giving him a chance after all the damage he has done? Closing my eyes, I take a deep breath before I answer Gwen. "Everyone deserves a second chance."

________________________

I'm so sorry I hadn't updated but here it is. Not the best I know.

Question:

•How do you feel about Harrys confession?

+7 votes and I'll update tomorrow!! So vote!! And COMMENT!!