17. Slow Down

The irritating sound of my alarm wakes me up at five a.m. I could pretty much say I did not have a goodnights rest. Last night all on my mind was Liam. I regret the hurtful things I said to him but I can't take then back now.

Grabbing a fresh towel from my cabnet I scurry my way into my bathroom. I quickly turn on the hot water after getting fully undressed and I step inside. The hot water feels wonderful against my skin. It almost helps me forget about my problems.

Stepping out of the hot shower I wrap myself in my pink towel and walk into my room. It's a good thing I picked out my outfit last night. The coral blue blouse fits me a bit too snug but I don't mind. Finishing off my outfit I put on my knee high black boots. I take a long look at myself in my mirror.

I don't understand why boys find my attractive. I look like any other girl that attends H.W.H. Even Gwen is more lovely than I.

Soon I find myself in the kitchen and to my surprise I see my dad. "Benos dias mija." He smiles.

It's feels like I haven't seen him in a lifetime! He wears gray dress pants with a blue button down shirt and a matching gray formal looking tie. "Hi dad sorry I can't stay and chat but I gotta go." I frown.

"How about I drive you to school? I can even pick you up after." He tells me.

I'm surprise he's here and now he's offering to take me to school? "Sure pa let's go."

The ride to school is a bit awkward. My father and I don't spend much time together, when we do he usually has to leave soon after. "Anything new? Carlos told me you went to a party last night. Which is quite strange. Who throws a party Sunday night?"

I laugh. "That's exactly what I said! The party was okay I guess." It was until you messed up your chance with Liam and that sconka drove you home. My subconscious snarls.

Before my dad can reply we enter the school entrence. I really don't want to be here but I have to be. I glance up at my father and I notice his wide eyes, I turn to see what he's staring at just to see them. "Who are those boys Lesly?" Why does he want to know that?

"Their just some guys that go to my school dad. Not of importance." I look back to the boys and see Gwen; her hands wrapped around Niall.

"Is that Gweniver?" He is clearly astonished.

I smile shyly. "Yes." I sigh "She's dating one of them."

"You stay away from them Lesly." He says smoothly.

My eyebrows cress down "Dad their not bad guys. Their just... outsiders."

"I said to stay away Lesly!" He yells and my eyes widen in fear. "I'm warning you now Lesly if I find out you have contact with one of those punks I will not hesitate to... Just stay away okay. Now go or you'll be late." I nod and step out of the car as fast as I can. His car is soon out of my sight.

Why did he react like that? He doesn't even know them. Does he? I doubt it.

Making my way into the building I spot Liam leaning against his locker. He looks like a male model in a way, with his white T-shirt and blue skinny jeans. I don't want to argue with him, not now. Instead of being stupid I make the smart choice and walk to my first class without another look at Liam.

The day goes by pretty fast which pleases me. I finally make it to fifth period when Mr.Gomez start to take attendants. "Well students I have exciting news!" He announces clapping his hands together. "You are all very talented. I am witness to your talents. Now it's time that others get to witness your talent as well." Everyone is silent as he continues. "This Friday we, as a whole, will be throwing a show where each of you will show what you have. Just know that it's just this class that will be doing this since you are my only advance class, the others are just beginners." I could hear the whispers already of what the others plan to do. "Another thing guys the piece you plan to play must be original."

Original. Not many people know what that even means.

"Any questions?"

------------------------

"Are you gonna tell me what happened? Why did you leave?" Gwen questions as we take a seat at our table.

"There's nothing to say Gwen. I left that's it." I say sternly.

"Lesly-"

"I said it's was nothing Gewniver!" I hiss. She backs away a bit.

"Fine. I'm sorry I didn't mean to be pushy." She frowns.

Sighing I take her hand in mine and smile when she looks up. "No I'm sorry Gwen. It's just that a lot happened last night and I don't wish to discuss it here." I explain.

She nods in understatement. "Okay to change topic... We have a game next week. Coach C. is gonna work our buts off." Holy crow!

"I forgot about the game!" I face palm myself. "Thank you for reminding me."

"As captain you should be the one to remember." She laughs.

The remainder of lunch went by pretty quickly and now I head to the class I wish to avoid. Will Liam be mad? Of course he's gonna be mad! Why wouldn't he be after what happened last night? Why won't my subconscious shut up?

Walking into chemistry the lab seat next to mine is empty. I try to ignore the void I feel in my chest.

The students keep piling in but still no Liam. I stare at his empty lab bench.

Where is he?

___________________

I will post another chapter either tonight or tomorrow late afternoon. Sorry for the wait I've had a lot in my plate these past two weeks.

Please vote :) I didn't get much votes in the last chapter :/ but thank u for reading...

So comment and vote i would love u if u did! I know it's not the best chapter but please bare with me.

Okay soo have u heard midnight memories? I have and I just love all the songs! Mainly 'Right Now' and 'You and I'. The boys did such an amazing job! The album is unbelievable!