18. Bad Day

Liam Pov:

"Well then go find her because you Liam will never know what love is. To have someone love you, to have someone care about you. You will always be alone. No one and I mean no one will ever be able to help you. And do you know why? Because you are heartless!"

Her words run through my body like venom. She's right I will always be alone. No one will ever care about me let alone love me.

I'm currently at my friend Andy's house with the boys and some other lads. I have known Andy for a while now he's a good guy. "So Liam tell me about this girl you keep trying to fuck." Andy says while tossing me a beer bottle.

"There's nothing to say. I moved on. She's just some spoiled rich bitch who thinks she's to good for me." I tell him. I need to get my head cleared. The last thing I want to think about is Lesly. That's the reason I'm here.

I open up the beer Andy tossed me and drown myself in it. By the eighth or tenth beer I have lost myself completely. "Oh look who's here! Little Miss. April Summers!" Landon yells. I turn to see April come in. She's wearing a fucking hot leather short shirt with a tight strapless red shirt.

"Hey boys." She smiles waving at us.

For some reason all my frustration has built and before I know my own intentions I stand, walking up to April. "Upstairs now." I order her. She gives me a look of confusion but stands and heads upstairs no questions asked. Good!

I follow behind her. She opens the door to the last room which happens to be Jim's room. I close the door behind me before turning to look at her. My eyes roam her slender body up and down. Fuck she's hot. "Are you sure you want to do this Liam? What about the girl?" She whispers.

"Don't you dare mention her again." I warn her. I don't want to think about Lesly. Fuck. That's the last thing I want.

In an effort to get Lesly out of my thoughts I pull April towards me and kiss her harshly. This is what I need.

A moan escapes her lips as I kiss and suck her neck. "Liam..." She breaths as I suck her neck harder causing her to pull on my hair roughly.

"Oh... Lesly." I moan against her neck.

Suddenly I'm pushed back, almost falling on the floor. "Lesly?!" April hisses. Fuck. Did I really just say Lesly?

"April don't be a downer and come here." I demand.

Her face flashes with anger or embarrassment. "No! You obviously want Lesly more than me at this moment. If you want her so much Liam stop your bull and fucking show her!" With that being said she storms out of the room not turning back.

What the fuck?! I follow April down stairs but she doesn't stop at the living room. Before I know it I hear the front door slam shut. "Fuck Liam what did you do to her?" Landon questions.

"That's none of your damn business!" I yell pushing him back. I have no idea what caused me to do that. It must be the alcohol coursing through my veins.

Landon's face goes red with anger. His fist is balled up ready to punch me. "Don't you push me asshole!" And this time he pushes me back.

Instinct just kicked in and I jump him. My fist quickly connecting with his jaw. Landon is tough though and soon I'm under him. We are going back and forth before someone had enough. "Stop! What the hell is this?!"

Landon and I quickly get up from the floor all covered in blood from our brawl. "It's nothing boss Carter and I were just having a little fun. Isn't that right?"

Landon gives me half a smile before turning to Paul. "Yeah boss Payne and I were just fooling around."

Paul gives Landon and I a sturn look before dropping it.  "Go clean yourselves we have to talk."

Landon and I do as were told, as soon as we came back we all gathered around Paul. "Well boys I have a job for you." Paul tells us. Finally! It's been a while since the last job. "As you all know this territory is not all ours and we need it to be. So we need to get into the heart of our rivals and there's only one way to accomplish that."The gang stays silent as Paul continues. "The leader of the other um" Paul pause in search for the right term "gang -if you would- has a daughter around your age boys."

Oh I know where he's going with this. The question is who will the lucky guy be.

"Hold on boss this... girl, one of us has to get her to fall in love with the other?" Niall asks.

Paul gives him a wicked grin. "That's right Ni." Paul claps his hands together and it echos. "So boys who will it be? 'Cuz only one of you gets to see the picture of the girl."

All the guys stare at one another. I don't want this damn job! Getting some assholes.daughter is not in my job prescription. "I volunteer!" The voice comes from behind us. We all turn and look at the lucky winner.

Adolfo. Of course he would want the job. He grins at all of us as he walks over to the front.

Adolfo is technically the new guy. He wants to be recruited officially into the gang. I honestly think he's to much of a nice guy. Like me and the lads he's british but he grew up differently from us.

"Are you sure you can handle this job Adolfo? She might be a beast!" Louis teases. Adolfo doesn't find him amusing but smiles nonetheless.

Oh little Adolfo has no idea what he's doing. Good thing he has bare unprinted skin. The girl would probably not talk to me or any of the other lads but he could actually have a chance.

Not caring of what else was gonna happen I stepped out to have a smoke. How this stuff relaxes me.

My mind wonders off to Lesly. Why can't I just stop thinking about her?

She doesn't give a fuck about me.

____________________

Sorry that I didn't update yesterday had a lot of homework but hey here it is.

Please vote and comment!!

+6 votes and +4 comments and I'll update on Sunday afternoon soo press that vote button please

I picture Gregg Sulkin as Adolfo by the way.

And who's excited about 1D Day tomorrow?! I am!!!!

Thank you for reading :)

~aclfuentes