Five

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment! :) - Please note that all negative or hateful comments I come across will be deleted.

-

I cup Ellie's cheeks so I can kiss her properly. I lick across her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She quickly parts her lips and deepens the kiss immediately. I can feel Ellie grind down and rotate her hips in my lap and I can feel a situation growing down south so I grab her hips and stop her from moving. She smirks and leans in so she can whisper into my ear. "Want to take this party upstairs so I can take care of you?"

She starts kissing my neck, which isn't helping my growing bulge and a small moan escapes my parted lips. I pull her away from my neck so I can properly look at her, she's very intoxicated and I don't want her to do anything she might regret later. It would feel like taking advantage of her. "No, I think we should go home, it's getting late," I tell her. She pouts but gets off of me telling me she'll go find Zayn so we can go home. Zayn, Ellie, Niall and I walk back to Zayn's car when Niall says "Wait up, we're missing Harry." "Oh, I saw Sophie pulling him into her bedroom right before we left the party. He'll probably just spend the night and drive back with Kylie tomorrow. She's staying over too." Zayn tells Niall. "At least, someone is getting lucky tonight!" Niall shouts and high-fives Zayn.

I bring Ellie up to her room and tuck her into bed. I type my number into her phone and tell her to call me if she needs anything, she soon drifts off to sleep. I find some aspirin and a bottle of water and place them next to her bed as I caress her hair and head to my own dorm.

Zayn and Niall are still conversing in the dorm when I arrive. I let myself fall back onto my bed and close my eyes but I can faintly hear the conversation going on in the room. The guys are talking about the girls at the party. Niall comments on how good Sophie and her friend looked tonight. I faintly hear Zayn telling Niall how Sophie is off limits as Harry and Sophie are occasional fuck buddies, that being the reason Harry stayed over tonight.

I suddenly feel sick to my stomach and before I know it I throw up all over the left side of my mattress and some of it ends up on the floor. Niall quickly gets me up and out of the bed while he tells Zayn to get him a wet cloth, as Zayn hands him the cloth Niall helps me clean my face. I don't know what came over me, I felt fine 5 minutes ago. I watch Zayn as he starts cleaning up the floor and my mattress. I close my eyes as I lean into Niall's chest. I must have had too much to drink and I'm very tired right now, not long after I feel someone take off my, now dirty button up and jeans. My body is being lifted off the bed but I can't seem to open my eyes. "Just put him on my bed." I hear Niall say. Carefully I'm put down and I feel someone pull the duvet over my body.

When I wake up the next morning my head is throbbing. I slowly open my eyes and I see bright blue eyes staring at me from across the room. "Good morning sunshine. How are you feeling?" Niall asks a little concerned. He's sitting on my bed in his pants and a t-shirt. Wait, why is he in my bed? "'m never drinking again." I groan. "You didn't drink that much. Might have been something you ate, though." Niall shrugs. "My body doesn't know how to handle alcohol, 's all." As I get up Niall hands me some aspirins and a glass of water. "Here take these, you'll feel better soon, though you might want to shower though because you reek." He chuckles and scrunches his nose. I thank Niall for the medicine and after I've swallowed the pills I head towards the bathrooms.

Niall has gone to one of the supermarkets on campus and brought back some food. I nibble on some toast as we watch a few episodes of Pretty Little Liars. I have eaten a few slices of toast and a banana when we finish the third episode. That combined with many glasses of water has made me feel a lot better. I'm glad because this afternoon I will start my first shift at the library. I want to make a good first impression if Max is even going to be present. I put on denim skinny jeans, a white shirt with grey stripes and I take a grey hoodie from the dresser. I will be done around 10 or 11 at night so it might be a little chilly on the walk back. As I style my hair I can't be arsed to put in my contacts and decide to just wear my glasses instead. I get on my knees to pull my white converses from underneath my bed and quickly put them on and make my way to the library.