Thirty Three

A/N: Please don't forget to comment and vote! :)

-

It's been a very productive day and I didn't expect to join the rest of today's classes but found it very interesting nonetheless. Josh truly is a great teacher and going by his looks and the way he acts, the kids think of him as the 'cool' teacher. He's young, attractive and makes the classes fun and I hope to be able to teach the way he does if I end up becoming a teacher in the long run. The kids leave the class and I hear several "Goodbye Mr Tomlinson's" It will take a long time to get used to hearing kids call me that.

"What did you think?" Josh asks as he clears out his desks and I collect the left over papers from the wooden desks. "Very impressive, the kids love you!" I admit. "They'll love you too as long as you set rules and boundaries but keep things fun. Kids need rules and breaking one leads to consequences." I nod in agreement and place the stack of papers on his desk. "Thanks for helping me out when their questions got a little too personal," I say as I start removing Josh's writing from the board. "Figured you didn't want them to know your girlfriend is actually a boyfriend" and I nearly drop the eraser and gulp "What?" I ask but try my best to hide my shocked expression. "Your tattoo gave it away, well your appearance too but mostly the tattoo" he laughs and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"You might not want to tell people around here, though, some of the older teachers are pretty homophobic from what I've heard" he shrugs but lets me know he doesn't have a problem with my sexuality so it won't be in the way of our work relationship. "You must be knackered, how about you go home and I'll just finish up, grading the homework and I'll see you next week?" I thank Josh because I am indeed exhausted and could use a week of sleep after meeting all these new people and well the experience altogether. I walk through the corridor and let my hand slide along the light blue walls as I stare at the pictures they have put up throughout the hallway. I text Harry to let him know I'm on my way back and give mum a call as I drive back to campus.

I tell mum about the interview and how I basically started right away but also about Josh, Emily and principal Winters. "Gillian Winters you say? Sounds familiar but I don't remember why, though, must have been in one of the newspapers if they're such a succesful school" she says. She tells me she's sorry to cut the conversation short but sadly has to leave for work in a few minutes. "Love you mum!" I tell her "Love you too boobear" she replies before hanging up the phone.

I park my car and almost run up the stairs to Harry's dorm. He has texted me back to let me know he is just hanging out there tonight instead of going out or having to work. I open the door and drop my bag in the corner and kick off my shoes as I close the door behind me. "Hello Mr. Tomlinson" Harry winks and I just roll my eyes at him. "How was your day Mr. Tomlinson? Were they nice to you Mr. Tomlinson?" I knew I'd regret texting Harry how formal the school was and just walk over to him, he's sitting behind his desk, chair turned around so he's facing me. I don't say a word and just sit on his lap, legs on either side of him and cup his cheeks so he sits still enough for me to kiss him properly.

I peck his lips and just hug him straight after. I can feel his hands on my back as he starts playing with my braces. "I'm loving this look but you haven't even told me about your day Lou!" he whines. "It was great but I'm just really tired" I reply and lay my head down on his shoulder, my head feels so heavy and I wish we could just stay like this for a couple of hours. My legs swing back and forth, just an inch too short for me to place them flat on the ground, Harry likes his chair on the highest setting with his damned long legs. It makes me feel like a child sitting on his dad's lap but it's rather comfortable so I won't complain.

Harry hasn't even bothered to ask me to move and just turns the chair back around to face his desk. I can hear him type something on his laptop but struggle to keep my eyes open. "Don't fall asleep on me now, we still need to have dinner," he says after a while, rubbing my back with one hand. "'m tired" I yawn. "Oh yes because I haven't already noticed that." He taps my leg and I slowly remove myself from him but let myself fall face first into his mattress. If Harry won't let me sleep on him, he will let me sleep here but I'm proven wrong when Harry just lays on top of me. "Harry, get off you idiot" I mumble into the duvet I'm lying on. "I'm making us toasties for dinner and we shall spend some lovely quality time together, awake," he tells me as he gets off of me. "Yes sir" I reply and push myself off the bed.