Nine

A/N: Please don't forget to comment and vote. :)

-

I run my hands through my hair and sigh. "What the fuck happened last night?" I ask myself. I get up feeling nauseous, walk over to my desk and grab two aspirins, some water and swallow the medicine hoping I will feel better soon. I'm still wearing my Peter Pan costume and it smells a lot like beer and smoke so I change into some sweatpants and a t-shirt. I can't be bothered to take a shower right now.

I hear something vibrate. After a quick search, I find my phone on the floor under my bed and pick it up.

3 missed calls and 5 messages.

Niall has tried to call me twice after midnight and my mom had called earlier this morning.

The text messages are all from last night. It's mainly Niall asking me where I was and one text was from Zayn. He asked if Harry was with me. Why, though?

I take a sip from my water and let myself fall back onto my bed. It even smells like him. I let myself roll over onto my stomach and just inhale the scent as my mind is going crazy

HarryHarryHarryHarry.

I groan as I hear the door open. Seconds later I feel the bed dip and an arm rest on my back. "Are you alive?" Niall says laughingly. "barely" I reply. "Tell uncle Niall what happened" He chuckles. I roll onto my side with a frown. "What happened last night? I faintly remember us drinking rum in the backyard but after that, it's all gone." "I ask.

"Let's see, I remember going inside. I saw you dancing with Kylie, Nick, and some other people and when I returned from the kitchen you were gone. I tried calling you but you didn't answer. Zayn and I went out looking for you but we were told you had left. Harry was missing too so we hoped you two would have left together but I don't know." Niall tells me. "Why didn't you answer your phone?" he asks. "I don't know. I just found it. It must have fallen off of the bed." "Why do you look like you just heard someone died?" Niall questions. "No reason" I shrug.

"Right, why do I think you're keeping information from me?" He says with a smirk. "Jesus, do you work for the FBI?" I groan. "I know you better than you think Lou" Niall sounds sincere and I know I can trust him so I sit up and tell him about what had happened this morning. About how I had woken up with my head on Harry's chest, about how I had freaked out and moved into his bed and about how Harry had left the room without as much as leaving a note or sending a text. "Did you try calling or texting him, though?" "Eh, no? Why would I?" I say raising my eyebrows. "Why should he contact you if you don't feel the need to contact him?" I'm starting to feel a little aggravated. "Maybe because he ended up in my bed and not the other way around? Besides he's been avoiding all of us lately so I highly doubt he'll even answer his phone." I groan. "There's only one way to find out." Niall hands me my phone so I can make the call.

As expected, the call goes to voicemail. I can't help but feel disappointed and wonder why Harry has been so distant lately.

Niall and I end up watching some movies on his laptop and by the end of the afternoon, we feel good enough to go to the gym. Chris is standing near the entrance talking to a girl as we walk in. I smile at him, not wanting to interrupt the conversation that was going on. "Louis, right?" Chris says. I turn around and nod. "The gym is starting a new yoga class. I figured you might want to join." He hands me a flyer and I tell him I'll think about it.

Niall and I head towards the locker rooms where we nearly bump into a sweaty Zayn. "Hello, ladies, nice to see you here today," "Shut up," Niall and I say in unison. I put on an old tank top and throw the shirt I was wearing into one of the lockers together with my phone, keys and other belongings I won't need before locking it. "Good party last night, wasn't it?" Zayn asks while taking off his shirt and sweatpants. "I wish I could remember more of it" I mumble. "What was that?" he asks. "Lou here can't remember the last hours of the party," Niall says patting my back. "You never answered my text, were you and Harry together, though?" I nod without looking up at either of them as my cheeks turned scarlet.