Twenty Six

A/N: Please don't forget to comment and vote! :)

I know I'm not the best writer when it comes to smut so any negative comments regarding the subject will be deleted! :)

-

My lips brush teasingly over his before I fully connect them. I can feel Harry slip his arms around my waist and I start to slowly move my lips against his. It only takes a few seconds for Harry to follow suit and it all starts out sweet and innocent. Soon after, I start placing kisses on his nose, cheek and jaw, hoping Harry will get the hint. He tries to flip us over and take control but I push him down on the mattress, trying to show him that I'm going to the one in control for now and to my surprise Harry doesn't challenge me.

I play with a few curls and tuck them behind his ear before kissing him again. Harry voluntarily parts his lips and I let my tongue slide into his mouth. The taste on his tongue is somewhat sweet and nothing like the sushi we ate earlier. My tongue explores his mouth and I grind my hips down on his, earning a small groan from Harry, who seems quite surprised by the sounds he's producing. He deepens the kiss by slowly tilting his head to the side and pulling me in even closer. My hands are on his chest, trying not to let my body weight crush Harry and my fingers search around blindly for the hard little nobs.

Harry shudders when my fingers find them and I love how responsive he is. By the time we're both in desperate need for some air, I pull back and straddle his waist. Harry's lips are red and swollen and there's a slight feeling of pride flowing through me, knowing I was the cause of that. I play with the hem of his shirt and my hands slowly move under the fabric. Harry's eyes go wide, finally catching onto my plan for this evening. "Lou..." he whines as my fingers trail up and down his abs. I smirk but don't stop my movements, instead, I start moving my hips in figure-eight movements and I can see Harry's eyes roll back in pleasure. "Off," I say while tugging at the t-shirt, I allow Harry to sit up just enough for me to pull the t-shirt over his head and as soon as he lays back down my eyes are glued to his, now bare chest. I can feel myself getting harder in my tight skinny jeans and I lean forward to press another kiss to Harry's lips but after a while, I can feel his hands fumbling with my button up. He tries to undo the buttons but groans when he doesn't succeed. "Not fair" he mumbles and I decide to help him. I sit back up and undo the shirt as slow as I possibly can to pester Harry. Halfway down Harry decides he's had enough and pulls the shirt off, a few buttons fly into the room and I'll have to find someone to fix that tomorrow or my sister will go mad if she hears that the shirt she gave me is already missing several buttons. I'd obviously leave out the part of Harry ripping the shirt off of my body. Harry's hands are on my chest and stomach immediately. "You are so sexy," he compliments.

I remove the button up and bend down to place open mouth kisses on Harry's neck, sucking a love bite or two along the way, I know I've found his sweet spot when he releases a moan. I continue to move my hips and feel that I'm not the only one getting harder by the minute. I move down to his chest as I scoot backwards a little I take one of his nipples between my teeth knowing how sensitive they are, I swirling my tongue around it while my fingers find the button and zipper of his incredibly tight jeans. How am I going to be able to pull them off without having to cut him out of them?

I follow his happy trail down south and lick across his six-pack as Harry's hands find their way into my hair while I think of my next move. I climb off the bed and Harry whines at the loss of contact. I try to pull his jeans down but struggle, thankfully Harry is kind enough to help and wiggles out of his skinny jeans before sitting up. "Beautiful," I say while eying the gorgeous boy sitting on the bed in front of me.

I take a seat next to Harry, still admiring him when he starts kissing my collarbones. I bite my bottom lip, trying to hold back a moan while my nails drag across his back, just not hard enough to leave marks. He lays me down on the bed and kisses me passionately and this time, I can't hold back the moan escaping my parted lips. I'm in desperate need for some friction and it's like Harry can read my mind because I feel one of his hand's ghost over my semi-hard member, still trapped in my jeans.