Seven

A/N: please comment and vote! :)

-

I don't really think much of his behaviour and make my way towards the water to join the others. Niall and Zayn keep trying to pull me under and after a while it starts to get a little annoying. I jump playfully on Harry's back. "Save me!" I squeal, pointing towards the two boys who already making their way over towards us. Harry freezes for a second but soon recovers. He gives a quick nod and I wrap my legs around his waist and place my arms firmer around his shoulders as he takes off. We've almost made it out of the water but Zayn grabs one of Harry's legs at the last moment, causing him to trip and fall face first into the shallow water. I quickly let go of him and try pulling Harry up. He may have swallowed some of the water because he starts coughing instantly. I pull him towards my beach towel and make him sit down. I find a water bottle and offer it to him while rubbing small circles on his back to comfort him. He mouths a small "thank you" and starts sipping the water.

After Harry's 'near death experience' as he likes to put it, we avoid the water for the rest of the day. We just sit down, talk about anything and watch a few people play volleyball. I sneak a few peaks at his tattoos. I like the two swallows on his chest and the leaves near his V-line but don't dare to ask about the meaning behind them. When the sun starts to set everyone heads inside to shower and change into warmer clothing. After we are all done, we gather near the fire Zayn was able to create and Nick and Kylie take care of the barbeque while Niall pretends to be the DJ. The food is good, drinks were flowing and it's the start of a great night.

When I walk towards the house to put my phone on the charger and pass the kitchen, there are people talking in a hushed tone but I can't make out who the voices belong to. "You've got to help me, I'm losing my mind." A voice says. I didn't want to eavesdrop but I'm just so damn curious. "Calm down, you just need to distract yourself," the other voice answers. "How do you reckon I do that?" the first voice says again. When I hear footsteps coming my way I quickly walk to the bedroom to charge my phone, not wanting to get caught eavesdropping. I'm wondering what the two people were talking about and maybe even more curious about who. Several people have gone inside to grab a drink, change their outfit, grab something or use the bathroom so it could be anyone. When I put my phone on the nightstand and pass the kitchen again on my way back the two people are gone.

The girls start complaining that it's too cold to stay outside and that they want to watch a movie. Ellie persuades me to join them and on my turn I have convinced the guys to come with us. Harry and Zayn however, declined the invitation. The girls chose to watch 'Imagine me & you,". It tells the story of a newlywed bride becoming infatuated with another woman, who questions her sexual orientation. The movie is alright and soon after it has finished everyone moved to their bedrooms for the night.

I'm sitting on a towel all by myself by the fire when Harry approaches. He's wearing black skinny jeans and a rather tight white and green football jersey. He sits down next to me without saying a single word. I look at him, unable to speak. His usually bright green eyes seem dark as he smiles at me.

It's dark outside and the fire is offering just enough light for me to see Harry. He puts his hand on my knee and I suddenly feel a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach. "I noticed the way you look at me, Louis." He says as he moves a little closer and licks his lips. I swallow thickly when he takes my hand and placed it on his chest. "Can you feel that?" I nod when I feel his heartbeat. "This is what you do to me." I feel his large hands cupping my cheeks and bring my head closer, my hand still on his chest, his toned chest that feels so good. Once again I can feel his hot breath on my skin. "Do you want to kiss me?" he asks, not taking his eyes off of mine. I gulp and shake my head. "Too bad." Harry smirks.