Twenty Nine

A/N: Please don't forget to comment and vote! :) 

-  

"I- uh," think Louis, think! Harry has put his the container filled with coleslaw on the table and turned his body towards me, legs crossed in front of him. "Yes?" What am I supposed to say? Do I like him? Yes. Am I in love with him? I don't know! I do fancy the pants off him. "I honestly down know what it feels like to be in love Harry" I confess and don't fail to notice the sad expression on his face. His head drops and he intently stares at the napkin on his lap but I get up on my knees and crawl over to him, place my hands on his legs and kiss his cheek. "I really, really, really like you. I do but I've never been in love so I honestly don't know if that warm and fuzzy feeling inside me means that I actually am in love with you or falling for you but who cares? I love spending time with you and it would break my heart if it would end for whatever reason."

When Harry doesn't immediately look up, I check our surroundings to make sure we're alone and just start planting kisses all over his face, making him giggle. "Alright, alright! It might have been a little unfair to just throw this on you. I just want you to know that I am absolutely one hundred percent in love with you Louis Tomlinson" Harry admits and my heart just melts. I throw my arms around his neck and kiss him senseless as Harry lets us fall backwards with a loud thud. I feel his hands rest on my bum.

Thankfully we're hidden from the view of entering students by the large couch we were sat on early. "Your arse is phenomenal!" Harry whispers into my ear and I shudder when I feel Harry's lips on my neck. I let my hands roam his chest and just enjoy having a little feel.

After our little make-out session, we return to eating our, now lukewarm takeaway. We talk about random things and suddenly Harry asks "What do you like best about me?" "Hmm, well you already know that I want you for your body" I laugh. "But I love that you're so kindhearted and loving. You'll always put others before yourself and of course the curls, dimples and abs are an amazing bonus" I wink. "Your turn!" I tell him, stacking up the empty containers and sitting back in front of the couch, rubbing my tummy contently. "Well your arse is the only thing I like but I'll put up with the rest" he laughs but I swat his arm. "Oi!"

"You're such a funny and amazing person Lou. I love everything about you, the way you fit under my arm when we walk side by side, your smile, your personality. Do you need me to go on?" he smirks. "'m not short, you're just incredibly tall!" I huff a little. "Yes you are and it's adorable."

We talk and read a little to get through the rest of Harry's shift and as soon as it's over we lock up and head back to our dorm through the little park on campus. It's pitch black with only a few street lights here and there so I grab Harry's hand, sure no one will recognise us anyway. He pulls our hands up to his face and kisses the back of my hand, I blush a little and am thankful for the darkness of the night.

"Sleep with me tonight?" I ask quietly. "At least buy me dinner first, geesh Lou!" Harry jokes. "I actually meant sleep, Niall will be there too. We can watch a movie and I just want to cuddle" I reply, stepping closer to him, holding onto his arm tightly, stare at out entwined fingers and smile sheepishly.

When we get closer to the dormitory Harry lets go of my hand and we move away from each other a little before stepping into the light surrounding the buildings. We enter and go to our separate dorms to get ready for bed and after about 20 minutes there's a knock on the door, Niall opens the door and lets Harry in.

I'm lying on my bed with Harry's head on my chest, I caress his head and play with his curls a little as we watch a rerun of Britain's got talent. "I really do not like Simon Cowell, he's such a dick!" Harry comments. "I know! Most people don't have any talent there but at least they have the guts to get on that stage" I reply. When the show ends I remember Harry's birthday is coming up rather soon and haven't gotten him a present yet. "Harry, what do you want for your birthday?" I ask, looking down at him. "You" he smirks, drawing circles on my tummy with his fingers.