Thirty Nine

A/N: Please don't forget to comment and vote! :)

-

We spend most of our time in Harry's dorm because he's still feeling very tired. He sleeps as I try to catch up on asignments, essays and all the other things I didn't have time for previously. Harry received an email from several professors that he doesn't have to hand in a fair few assignments because of his injuries and because he'll miss about two weeks of classes. I, however, don't get that free pass and have to work, work, work to make up for the classes I have missed, not to mention the classes I miss because of my internship.

The bruises on his side are slowly but surely fading. The nasty dark purple mark has turned a yellowish kind of colour and according to Harry, the pain isn't nearly as bad as before. We have planned to leave campus during the weekend and just have some fun after having locked ourselves in the same room for a week. Niall and Zayn have brought us food and drinks which was incredibly sweet of them and Zayn has even spent a few nights in my dorm with Niall to give us some space.

We have talked about Anne's behaviour when she visited Harry and he confessed that she's been acting weird ever since I met her around New Years. Saying he didn't mention it because he didn't want me to think it was my fault that the relationship with his mother has gone downhill. "I would probably have fallen in love with some other bloke at some point in my life" he even said and I don't like the sound of Harry falling in love with someone other than me.

We've had plenty of time to talk and promised each other to always talk about our issues and never let it get as bad as the night of the accident. We're currently sitting on the floor with our backs against Harry's bed, notebook on my lap and I'm just making notes as I look through some boring textbook when Harry suddenly gets up. I look up from my textbook to see what he's doing as he walks over to his desk and starts to rummage through the mess on there.

"Ah, found it" he cheers. I see him turn around and sit back down with something in his hand and a smile on his face. "Well, what were you looking for then?" I ask curiously. He sits back down and holds out his hand, showing me the ring I gave him for his birthday. "You didn't think I had thrown it away, did you?" he questions and I just shrug as I watch him put it back on his finger. "Don't you dare take that off, ever again" I smile, only half joking. "I won't, I love it too much" he replies and places his hands on my face "Just like you" he adds and kisses my cheek, nose, other cheek, forehead and finally my lips.

I remove the items from my lap and climb to straddle Harry without breaking the kiss. For a change, I'm the taller one as I'm on my knees and Harry has to look up at me, the height difference feels nice. My hands find their way into his hair and I start playing with the curls on the back of his head, slightly pulling and earning a groan from Harry. I take it to my advantage and slip my tongue through his parted lips and deepen the kiss. His hands have found their way to my bum and they're just kneading the flesh with a soft slap on each cheek. "Been too long," Harry says against my lips and I can't help but agree.

I let one of my hands travel down his chest and move it under his shirt, feeling the warm and hairless skin underneath my fingertips as they search for one of his nipples. His moan informs me that I have indeed found it and I'm starting to think we're just hormonal teenagers who will finish as soon as someone touches us.

I lower my lips to his jaw as my fingers continue to play with one of his nipples. I'm still being careful not to hurt Harry's ribs but he has tried to convince me he's perfectly fine and I just hope he will tell me when it starts to hurt. He slips his hand under the waistband of my joggers as well as my pants and I shudder at the feeling but push back into his hands.

Once I've created a love bite or three, two on his neck and one on his chest, I start grinding down to feel Harry is already semi hard. I can't help but let a moan escape my parted lips when I feel his finger circling my hole as he places kisses on my neck. "Too much clothing" I pant, rubbing our crotches together. Harry removes his hands from my arse and pulls my t-shirt over my head, slightly wincing as he lifts his right arm. I carefully remove his shirt and just drag my nails across his toned chest, admiring the abs that keep amazing me.