Twenty Eight

A/N: Please don't forget to comment and vote! :) 

-   

The house is pretty crowded and the music is pumping loudly out of the many speakers spread across the room. There are no seats left so we walk around for a bit, trying to find people we know to have a chat with, Zayn soon spots Perrie and ushers us over to her so he can introduce us. She seems very lovely and someone who will get along with basically anyone. I find it absolutely adorable to see the mysterious and confident Zayn turn into a somewhat shy teenager around her.

I have successfully avoided Nick, his friends and any of the drinking games so far and I'm very glad about it when I see a male running across the living room in his birthday suit. I'm guessing it's due to a game of truth or dare and just hope Harry isn't playing. Everyone keeps handing us drinks, which is great because we rarely have to move through the massive crowd of people to find our way to the kitchen but the downside was that I haven't seen Harry since we have arrived.

I lost Niall when people asked us to play beer pong and decided to just lean against the wall and watch people. It's pretty entertaining to look at the differences between the party goers. There are the wallflowers, much like myself at this moment, who're just standing next to or leaning against a wall, sometimes talking to others but most of the time just avoiding the dance floor like the plague. Then you have the stoners, they're usually located in the living room, occupying the sofa's, table filled with cigarettes, drugs or pipes. Near the front door, there's a couple that has been fighting or making throughout the entire night. I can see a guy sitting down next to the bathroom door, obviously incredibly intoxicated but whenever someone asks him if he's alright, he will tell you he's just peachy and will ask for another drink, man I do not want his headache in the morning! We also have the slutty girls with their mini skirt, hooker heels and crop tops trying to twerk their non-existent arse against some drunk bloke. The girls who want to take selfies with everyone to show their friends on social media just how popular they are and those are just a few of the people you'll come across at a party like this.

Suddenly Zayn appears and asks me to keep him company while he goes for a smoke outside and I agree, having him lead the way through the mass of sweaty bodies. We arrive in the kitchen and I look around to spot Harry sitting down on the floor, rather intoxicated with his red cheeks and glossy eyes but that's not what's bothering me. The fact that he has his legs spread wide and Sophie is sitting between them is the thing that's bothering me. I walk directly over to them and Harry smiles wide when he sees me. "Hiiii!" he drags out. "Do me a favour?" I ask him rather seriously. "Pardon?" he responds, "I said; Do me a favour?" Harry doesn't seem too drunk to understand what I mean and it shows when he tries to get up but is hold down by Sophie.

"Why would he do you a favour?" Sophie asks, emphasising 'you'. "Oh shut up Sophie," I say before I even notice the words leaving my mouth. "Excuse you?" I can see her getting annoyed and I honestly couldn't care less right now. I need her to stop touching my boyfriend and fuck I'm getting mad. "I said 'Shut up Sophie'. Deal with it. Harry?" Harry excuses himself and slightly pushes Sophie forward so he can get up from his spot on the floor but Sophie doesn't look happy. She gets up too and before Harry can walk away she pushes him against the wall and starts kissing him.

I ball my hands into a fist, turn my heel and walk towards the backyard as fast as possible. Once outside I start screaming as loud as I can to get the anger out. "What the fuck dude?" Zayn, who I hadn't noticed until a few seconds ago says. "Sophie, I am seriously going to hire a murderer to get rid of her if she doesn't stop touching Harry!" I look around just to make sure no one heard me but the only other people outside beside Zayn and myself are two people who are sleeping on the grass.