Thirteen

A/N: Please don't forget to comment and vote. :)

-

"W-what happened?" I ask as I lead him over to the bed and have him sit down on it. His bag falls onto the floor and some of the items fall out of it but I'm too worried about Harry to care about his bag. He sits down and covers his face with his hands. "Harry, look at me, please." I plead as I try to pull away his hands. "Talk to me." He shakes his head, I grab a cloth and hold it under the tap. Once it's wet enough I close the tap and walk over to Harry. I place my hand under his chin to make him look up at me as I stand in between his legs. I start cleaning up his face and he winces. "I know it hurts but we have to clean your face," I try to sound sweetly.

I'm glad the cuts don't seem deep and he probably doesn't need stitches. My mum being a nurse means I had seen plenty of cuts and bruises. He stops crying when I was done cleaning him up. I even offer him a clean set of clothing but he declines by shaking his head. I sit down on the bed next to him. "Are you going to tell me what happened now?" "Can we not talk about it?" he speaks for the first time since knocking on my door. I huff, I was hoping to find out more about the events that led up to him looking like this but I guess that'll have to wait.

I scoot back on the bed so my back is resting against the wall and I feel Harry lay his head on my shoulder. He must be exhausted but his head soon starts to feel heavy. Without even thinking about it I pat my thigh softly offering for him to lay down. Harry notices this and lays down with his head on my lap and feet dangling off of the edge of the bed. I feel the need to take care of him even after his strange behaviour earlier this night. My hands automatically move to his curls and I start caressing his hair like I have always done with my sisters when they were upset or fell asleep on my lap and I soon hear his breaths become even.

I hadn't noticed I fell asleep but I'm being woken up by the loud vibrations of my phone. I feel Harry stir on my lap as I pull my phone out of my pocket. The caller ID showing Niall is trying to reach me. "What do you want Niall?" I ask a tad sulky. "Have you seen Harry? Zayn and I have been looking for over an hour but we can't find him." I can hear Zayn shouting in the background, asking Niall what I was saying. "Yeah, he's here, he's fine," I reply as I rub my eyes. Niall notifies me that they're on their way home and we end the call. Harry is now staring up at me with a shocked expression on his face. "I'm sorry," he says as he sits up. "For what?" I question him.

"For showing up like this and for falling asleep on you." He takes his bag off of the floor and winces as it hits his shoulder. "Please don't go." I plead. I'm genuinely worried about him and I can't deny that I enjoy his presence even if neither of us says a word. "Don't try to make me stay or ask if I'm okay," He says without looking at me. "Why not?!" Harry opens the door but freezes. "I don't have the answer," He states after a few seconds. He walks out of the dorm and once again I have a hard time understanding what had just happened. I feel like that a lot lately and it's starting to piss me off.

I close the door and crawl under my duvet just to have the door slammed open again. Niall and Zayn enter. "Where is he?" "He just left. I'm guessing he went to his own dorm. Have you checked?" I ask Zayn as I sit up in my bed. "No, because you said he was here." He sighs. "What happened anyway?" I can't contain my curiosity. Niall and Zayn give each other a look before Niall speaks up. "We were hoping he would have told you." "All we know is that he got into a fight with Nick and a few of Nick's friends and he got kicked out of the club," Zayn adds.

"We lost sight of him and started searching the club until the bartender told us he got kicked out by security. That's when I called you." Niall explains. "Sorry to disappoint but he told me nothing but why would you assume he'd come to me, though?" I say as both boys take a seat close to me on my bed. "Oh, no reason," Zayn replies.