Past 10

We displayed our IDs at the entrance gate. Thank god, I bought mine along this time. I don't wanna be on the bad books of the guards.. At least not till I learn kicking ass myself. The guard checked our IDs, smiled at us and let us it.

And once again we entered the huge spacious building. This time I went to the reception and asked for Mr. Mohan. When I did so, I could feel Avni look at me and smile. But I kept staring right ahead, feeling my face heat up. I couldn't dare look at her. I was yet embarrassed after our last conversation on the road.

Earlier......

"Whaaat?" I almost screamed. Porn?! What? Did I hear correctly? Did she say prom or porn? No definitely not porn. Gosh! I am drunk.

"I just asked you to watch porn in low volume" I heard Avni say 'normally'.                                                          "Its just that.. I can clearly  hear the moans of the girls on the screen in the videos and sometime yours too. And then those thumping sounds... And they are just too much to handle. And on top of that I cannot disconnect it, as it will be one hell of a task to connect. So, I just lower the volume to the last bit, but it is not much help either. I could still hear the moans. They are just so loud."

I kept quite because I. AM. SPEECHLESS. There is nothing I could say that would bring me out of this super embarrassing situation. And thanks to god's grace we arrived at our destination, at least it saved me from more embarrassment in a place from where I couldn't even run. 

---------------------------

We reached Mr. Mohan's cabin and as usual we were let in.

And maybe as usual we have to wait. Well, I was prepared this time. Bring it on.!!

"So, made up your mind?" Mr. Mohan asked once we were at normal distance from him. See, no one cares about my preparation.

"Yes, we did. I am in it Sir." Avni said confidently.

"And what about you Mr. Abhishek?" Mr. Mohan and Avni both turned their head towards me. I could visually imagine in my head- Avni, on her knees with a knife in her hand, begging me to say 'NO' or else she will kill me. I am ready to die.

"I am in." I stated. Avni looked at me, her eyes blazing but then she lowered her head down, smiling. She went nuts already.

"OK, then.. Good job and decision I will say. You will take your schedule from the reception as to when to report next time. You will get your uniforms in the next two days. And your IDs will be provided to you once you are completely in. You may leave." Mr. Mohan ended. "And.... no one hears about this. We know what you are doing. You are under 24 hours surveillance."

Ohh!! He too is spying on me. Now I have to completely stop watching porn. Poor me!! Poor my desires!!

"OK" Avni nodded and we walked out. Getting down from the lift, I scanned the huge hallway with all the uniformed people. It bought my gloomy spirits up again. I too will be one of you bitches.. soon!! I could mentally hear myself. This is going to be one hell of a best journey.

PS:  That's what time will decide. Best OR Worst!!!

*****************

Heya lovely readers!!! 

Thanks for bearing with the late updates. My exams were awesome thanks to your best wishes. Now I will probably start updating regularly.

This is the another pic of the new Abhi. And if you don't know who he is.. Check out DhoomBros on you tube. You will love them.

And I dedicated the chapter to PopcornSweetcorn. She is awesome and even her books. Do check them out.

And I decided to dedicate each chapters to one of the lovely commenters and readers. So please give your feed back- good or bad I will take it.

Do not forget to vote, comment and share.

Happy Reads!!