Past 39

**NAINA**

   "But this wasn't supposed to happen in this way." I muttered pacing about in the green room which was empty except for Avni, Abhi, Karan, Sayan and myself. "This competition was supposed to end with the final round. The winner was to be declared by now. Whats up with all this bonus round?"

I was really hype red. Few moments earlier, everything was going wonderful. With the host announcing the resumption of the show, the final round started off with a bang. Indian traditional flute mix started to play. The left over contestants started coming in, with the beats of the music. What a wonderful sight.

The modern traditional outfit making my girly heart go weak. I so wanted to wear all those outfits. The music and the models streamed in twirling around at the front showing off their gorgeous dresses and then walking back to the stage and forming a V shaped position.  

Then... Avni entered. She looked so incredible. This was the only outfit of hers that I haven't reviewed earlier. She wanted it to be her very own personal creation as it was the final round. And due this very reason, I wanted to help her, didn't want her to mess up the final. But I had to say this was the most beautiful of all her outfits. Suited the theme as usual, modern with a traditional touch. It was bluish-black in color. The blouse had a netted cover over it. The full length skirt extending from her bare waist had delicate embroidery. 

I heard Abhi's deep breath beside me

I heard Abhi's deep breath beside me. I looked at him. His eyes were wide open, as if taking Avni all in it. Gosh Abhi! Sayan across the ramp had a similar effect, his eyes stuck on Avni, smiling that dimpled smile of his like saying 'she is love'. 

As Avni walked back Sanaya entered. She looked pretty too, her dress was wonderful but was too traditional for the theme. She was messing up themes quite a lot this time. And on top of that, I wasn't going to praise opponent, even thought she was an awful lot of help. I was darn sure, that Avni was winning this. 

I went more sure on my prediction after the question round

I went more sure on my prediction after the question round. By her awesome luck, the judge Avni choose unknowingly was Sanaya's uncle. We held our breath as to what he was going to ask. He must have already guessed that Avni had a good chance of winning this.