Past 37

**ABHI**

    "Settle down everyone." Naina requested in not so pleasant tone as we moved around in their room, and she sat on the floor with a bottle in hand waiting for us to sit down as well. Earlier we had decided to play truth or dare in Karan and my room but it smelt a bit funny, and the condition wasn't really approachable, so we decided against it.

Arnab and Sana sat down and we followed suit. Avni was missing. We looked around to see her head buried in a magazine, studying her ass off. "Come on Avni." Sana whined. Avni looked up from the magazine. "We specially arranged this night for you, breaking the rule against staying up so late. Now get your fat arse our here." she patted the place between me and her. What? Fat? If Avni is fat, then what the hell defines being thin?

"Thanks for that." she muttered getting up from the chair sitting herself beside me. I have noticed a change in Avni in this couple of days. She looked more relieved. I suppose the secrets hidden in her was a hell lot of burden, getting some off made her feel better. 

"So. Lets start." Naina spoke up. "Everyone knows the rule, simply truth or dare. And if you lie or is not able to fulfill a dare, then you have to write your name in the air with your ass." Really? That is so childish. How do the girls come up with such ridiculous idea? 

"And we are going to record it and post it on YouTube. Wow! Viral video." Sana added.

"Hey that's not fair." Arnab disagreed.

"Oh. Then you actually decide to cheat in this game?" Sana smirked. Female detective mode on. 

"Of course not sweetheart. I just don't want anyone to see you sway that sexy butt of yours." Arnab whispered, which was loud enough to be heard by us.

"OK that's enough." Naina stopped them and made the bottle spin. The tip stopped at Karan and the back towards Sana.

"Truth or dare." Sana asked getting excited.

"Um.. Truth." Karan selected.

"Cool. OK. So what is going on between you two?" she asked.

"Between who two?" Karan raised his eyebrow so innocently.

"Between you and Naina."

"Nothing." Arnab answered.

"We are serious about the punishment." Arnab poked.

"We.. we are like in a relationship." he admitted.

"Woo ooh. At last the truth. Party party!" they cooed as Naina brushed furiously. 

"Later." Naina said turning the bottle again. This time it was she at the tip and Avni at the other end. 

"Truth or dare?" Avni asked, occasionally gazing at her phone, which kept on buzzing continuously. 

"Truth." Naina answered confidently. 

"Whats your favorite place?" Avni asked.

"Are you serious?" Sana questioned. "Ask something else. You don't ask this easy things. We are not in KG for god's sake."

"Oh then, how many people did you have sex with?" Avni changed her question. Not that tough Avni.

"Um.." Naina straightened herself. "One?" she sort of questioned answered and glanced at Karan.

Karan didn't look at her but stared at the floor. I knew the insecurities he was feeling. 

"Moving on." After a series of more truth and dare. The bottle landed towards me, with the base towards Arnab. Damn!