Past 21

I was nearly falling down from the chair that I was sitting on, I wasn't able to keep my eyelids open. I hardly had any sleep last night. But these boys out here are just like Avni. They can't bear to see my sleeping beauty face, they mercilessly threw me out of the bed. My bum was still paining.

"Oye buddy!! Get up.." I heard Karan say. I opened my eyes and saw him standing in towel which covered his lower portion.

"You go to the gym?" I asked moving my hurt butt up from the chair and moving towards the washroom. I felt so jealous of him. His muscular frame was eye catching. Avni won't fall for him, right?

"Ya. We need to go to the gym now. Be fast, you need to grow your body too." he said wearing his vest.

----------------------

Ten minutes later, I was looking at the well equipped gym

Ten minutes later, I was looking at the well equipped gym. It was huge and had all the different equipment. I wasn't even familiar with some of the names. I looked around and spotted Avni, Karan and Naina at one corner of that enormous gym. Avni was working on her own while Karan was helping Naina. That's good, if it goes in this way, Karan won't fall for Avni.. Phew!! 

The gym was already smelling of sweat. I started with the treadmill, basics first!! Avni was then working on the cables and pulleys, and by god! she was looking so hot. Her dress was sticking to her perfectly toned body. While staring at her, I nearly fell down from the treadmill- earning some stare from others. No.. Abhi, No.. Don't look at her.. Don't, I kept reminding myself and continued with my exercise.

-----------------------

"Guys! Lets go.. Oops!!!" Naina turned back covering her eyes with her palm, while Avni diverted her eyes to the floor.

We looked down at our body and at once covered out chest in a girly way, "What the hell are you girls doing here? In a boy's room?" Karan asked, his ears turning red with embarrassment. 

"We just came to call you. Can't you lock your door?" Naina snapped at him, her eyes still covered.

"We forgot." I mumbled wearing my shirt. "Lets go!"

After we were dressed and Karan-Naina was over their embarrassment,we together made our way to the 1st floor. We found a door named 'Dining hall' and opened it. .. Why the hell is everything in this place so... so.. good looking? The hall looked even better furnished than us. The tables were white paired with red chairs. This hall thankfully had some colors, making it look warm and nice. 

Once we were done staring, we made our way to the food counter. The staffs there, asked for our names and after looking at a paper, handed us our food. The paper probably had our height and weight which was measured after gym by the academy's personal gym instructor. The food in our plate was a bit different, nothing too heavy- all healthy and yummy looking. Probably to take care of our fitness.

We choose a table at a corner of the hall and settled ourselves

We choose a table at a corner of the hall and settled ourselves. While we were half way through eating, Mr. Singh made his entry.

"Good morning everyone! You all will be leaving in 15 minutes.  A bus will be waiting for you, which will take you to your destination. Be quick."

We nodded our heads and quickly started gobbling our foods.

--------------------

"Karan, I am going to take a small nap. Wake me up when we reach college." I requested him and closed my eyes.

"Karan Negi and Abhishek Sarkar, you need to get down here." I heard our names being called almost instantly. I looked at my watch, 20 minutes have passed. This time always runs quickly when you want it to slow down. 

I slowly got up from my seat, taking my bag with me, "Meet you at lunch." I smiled at Avni and Naina and got down with Karan.

The bus had dropped us right in front of the college gate, which had the name 'The Tastiment' proudly engraved in white with red backdrop. I entered the college, it was like relieving the moments of entering the engineering college for the first time. This one wasn't as big as the engineering college but it was beautiful. The red bricks radiated a feeling of warmth, while the enchanting scenery made it overwhelming. Wow.. Where is my thought going? I can become a poet at this rate.

While I was still awed by its appearance, Karan went up to a boy-probably a student and asked for the direction to the administration office

I followed Karan, while checking out the college and soon landed near my classroom. Oh! Actually an employee at the administrative office guided our way here. 

"This your class." the employee said entering a class filled with students, each of them wearing a chef uniform just like the one we were given at the office. This looked kinda fun. "You can take up that table." he pointed to a table nearby which contained a latest induction cooker, some vegetables, fruits and other things. The selves attached to the wall around the room hold different utensils, spices, etc..etc. The tables were arranged in a circular pattern enabling the teacher to walk in the center which was clear.

"This is the Indian Spice class, and she is your teacher- Mrs. Agarwal." he introduced us our new teacher, "I will leave you to her." and left.

"Here, take this place." she took us to our table. "This is the recipe for today, "she handed us a printed sheet and continued, "We are going to make Paneer Butter masala today. The key thing is learn on your own. You are allowed to make mistakes and I will help you to rectify it. Experiment with flavors and you can reach heights. Just start with it, follow the instructions." she smiled and went forward to another table.

I looked at the other students and surprisingly most of them were boys. Aren't girls supposed to be cooks? I guess its different in the professinal world. Wondering how Avni is coping up at a new environment, I went on with my work!

**********************

Hii readers!! 

Another update, and I have no idea how it was. Anyway belated Happy Subho Nobo borsho to everyone- in other words, Happy Bengali New Year.

I wanted to update it yesterday but I just wasn't able to form anything. We had sort of a big earthquake here day before yesterday, measured 6.9 in Richter scale, epicenter at Myanmar. It just scared us so much, I couldn't even sleep a wink. 

Anyway so I updated a new start today. That's Karan in a muscular pic.. Their gym and dining hall and the supposedly college campus. I hope you liked it.. The next chapter will be Avni's experience from Naina's POV.

Please do comment, vote and share.

I dedicate this chapter to Amy_LoveBlue for her wonderful support. Do check out her book. I specially love the book 'Kamakshya'.

Lots of Love<3

Happy Reads!!