Past 29

A man lying lifeless on the ground, his head lying by his side. Blood pouring out like water from the place where his head should have been. The torn nerves and muscles could be seen spilling out the blood like a fountain. A child about 2 years old sitting on the pool of blood, rolling, giggling, playing with the red liquid. YUCK!

Gross, isn't it? And if still this isn't gross enough then add some more spice to it and then imagine. Get the disgusting feeling? Instantly look at your face in the mirror, see it? Right that was the expression that Avni had when she was looking at the long range of 'oh-so wonderful cloth line' at a store in the mall. Just imagining the deadly scene that we might encounter when we are complete agents made me addicted to puking.

But leaving that dirty thoughts aside, this place is like heaven on earth- so full of bliss. This is what we call 'Paradise'. The beautiful, attractive, colorful dresses  which you will be wearing to an occasion, flaunting your beauty. Making the other girls so very jealous and the guys gawking at you as if you were a superstar walking the ramp. Those are the best feelings ever. And here is Avni, can't she just think of such overwhelming situations and change her expression? I am getting so intolerant to her boyish self.

 And here is Avni, can't she just think of such overwhelming situations and change her expression? I am getting so intolerant to her boyish self

"Avni? What do you think of it?" I asked sternly looking at her.

She turned towards me and after judging my feeling through my bearing, she faked a smile,"Its won..wonderful. So very attracting."

I couldn't help not rolling my eyes at that. I turned towards Karan who even carried a better stature than Avni. "You know what, it will take really long. You sure you won't get bored?" I didn't want to keep him here because I had works that won't be of any interest to him. He could go and enjoy somewhere, even though I would love to have him here with me. Or maybe he can help carry the shopping bags? No way.. not yet. He is going to run away even before asking me out.

"Uh! No I am good." he smiled warmly at me. "You complete your shopping, Avni is here to give me company." Huh? What does he mean?

"Oh! No.. no. You are mistaken. Actually its Avni who needs this shopping trip. Its for her, not me."

"No way.."Karan stepped back shaking his head. "You don't mean to say that AVNI would be shopping? Out here? Right at this fashionable.. girlish store?"

I nodded my head confirming his thoughts. "Long story! Will detail it out later. For now I need to get Avni started before she changes her mind."

I scooted off to Avni,"So, lets get started."

"Do we.." she started. 

"Yes... we need to do this. No excuse." I cut her off knowing well enough what she was about to say.

"Now pick up your choices and I will select some from them. Great?" 

I had no fucking idea what in the world made me place that proposal. For after 30 minutes later, our condition was pathetic.