Past 36

**UNKNOWN**

         "Salute Boss." A man entered through the big door saluting his boss who sat on the chair which looked more like a devil's throne. The place was deserted. It was like a ruined palace. The boss sat at the center, a gun placed at the marbled table by his throne. Each of the doors of the ruined palace like house was guarded by an armed man carrying an AK-47. A knife strapped to their belts.  Each displayed the feature of a professional assassin.

The boss sat in the dark. His face hidden by the darkness of the place. The red light above him flicked continuously. Everything looked spooky. The boss nodded his head asking to continue.

 The boss nodded his head asking to continue

"I met her. She has changed. She looks different now." the man uttered.

"I didn't ask for her looks. Did she recognize you?" the boss questioned in his velvety deep voice. 

"Of course she did. She can't forget me." the man smirked.

"Boss." An assassin entered through a left door and saluted the boss. "We bought him."

"Bring him in." the boss growled.

The assassin went out from the way he came, and came back in lead by two men dragging a victim with his hand tied behind him and blood flowing out of his head. When the victim saw the boss, he knelt down on his knees and begged. "Please boss, forgive me.. ple..please. This won't ever happen again."

The boss took his gun from the table and walked out of the shadows. He was tall. His face so calm. But he was a man with an angel face and devil thoughts. He took slow strides towards the victim like a predator. 

Reaching the victim, he knelt down near him and lifted his face with the tip of the gun. "How did she break the secured network? You said it was foolproof."

"I.. I don't know. It was really protected. I.. I verified it my.. myself. It wou.. would take utmost intelligence to form the code to bre.. break it." the victim shivered out of fear. "Please please gi..give me another chance."

The boss got up from his sitting position and moved away from the vulnerable victim. "I do not like to forgive. And I do not like to give..." he turned "...CHANCES." he fired the bullet. It whizzed past and hit the victim's right chest. He screamed as the bullet pierced his skin. 

"Stop the wound." the boss barked orders. "Do not let the blood flow." The assassin tied up the wound tightly with a cloth. 

"Take him away. Let the bullet breath inside him. Let him feel the pain." The victim cried in pain. "Do not kill him. The wound will do the work." He let out an evil laugh and went near the man. The victim was dragged away.

The boss placed his hand on the man's shoulder. He didn't flinch. He smiled. 

"So, should I kill her, now that we are sure that it was her? The signal traces back to her." the man asked.