Past 47

**NAINA**

"Avni! Hand me that black top by your side." I said, as I folded my jeans, rolled it and carefully arranged it in my suitcase. I knew how to make spaces!

"Here!" She handed over the top with her left hand, while her right hand found its way inside her cupboard to bring out her dresses. How different her cupboard looks now, compared to when we moved it!

The floor of our study room, was flooded with clothes as we struggled to arrange them all in the suitcases, we had available. The clothes had doubled during our stay here. But, we had to go do with it. There was no time to go and buy one!

Avni had devised some crazy idea of breaking into the security room which was always locked and strictly out of students reach.
And that plan needed to have a counter part, we had to leave early next morning, although we were supposed to be out there in the academy for two more days. I wonder what the administration would say.

I picked myself up from the floor, where I have been sitting like forever, to go to the bathroom to pack up my makeup kit.
I was arranging my makeup, when the door opened, and Abhi and Karan barged in dragging with them a huge board that read "WELCOME" in huge yellow font over black sparkling background, with party sticker designed all over.

"Wow! That's welcoming!" I smirked taking a glance at the tacky board

"Hey! We didn't know, what else to pick." Abhi defended. "Avni just asked us to pick the largest Welcome board we could get, and we got this. You have to use this, if you want to."

"Ya.. Real fancy." Avni walked up to the board. "Ok! You guys get done with your packing, and meet me in an hour. Keep the board here!" She pointed to the empty place beside the almost empty cupboards. "We will carry on our plan after that. It's not really easy, so be prepared. "

"You mean your plan. We don't even know the 'P' of your so called plan." Abhi stretched the word 'Your'. We knew that he was frustrated. He was scared for Avni. Avni was always so daring with things, and Abhi just wanted her to be safe, exactly what she wasn't.

"We went over this earlier as well. I know Abhi, that you are angry. But, just support me for the last time. Hopefully, we will have enough proofs to put an end to this." Avni pleaded, staring straight at Abhi.

"You said the same things, the last time as well. It's not working. We are in much deeper shit now. There is someone out there, who was watching over you for so many days, that person he/she knows your personal number. He warned you for the second time. He knows what you are doing, when you are doing and how you are doing. He knows everything. And, for all we know there might be a dead body near our front door, while we are trying to leave in the morning. And, You are still making DAMN FUC*ING plans. What the hell are you trying to do?" Abhi punched the wall angrily, and we jumped from our place. How the events changed into a serious one, from being unknowingly normal one!