Past 38

**ABHI**

      "Where is she?" I asked Naina who was sitting by my side at the show. 

"Green room of course." Naina replied getting irritated. She ought to be. It was about the 9th time I was asking this question. 

Everyone and everything was glamorous there. The long ramp at the front surrounded by chairs, banners and lights lighting up the entire hall. A background of red making it look intense. Everyone in the hall look dignified. The show wasn't started yet. There was a bit of chaos as the show organizers moved around with talkie going through a final check. There was a DJ at the right side of the decorated ramp playing some random junks. 

"Why don't you go and help her?" I asked her again, my eyes fixed on the ramp, if all in case Avni decides to spare us a glance before the show

"Not allowed." she answered. "I already tried. She has to take care of everything now. Hope she does it fine."

"What are you guys doing here?" Karan approached us. "Lets go and sit in the front. We have special passes after all."

"OK." We stood up. "Where were you anyway?" Naina asked him once we settled ourselves in the front row.

"I was talking to Sayan. He is here." Karan replied. That fucker is here after all.

"There he is." Karan pointed to a seat across the ramp opposite to where Karan was sitting. 

"How did he get the passes?" I asked curiously.

"How am I supposed to know? He must be knowing someone here." Naina said looking towards Sayan. "Gosh! He looks handsome."

"Uh. What?" Karan asked faking as if he didn't hear correctly.

"You are handsome." Naina flashed him a smile. While this two where busy checking out each other, I studied Sayan. I must agree that he was really handsome. He looked like a complete package of boyfriend material. Seems like he works out quite a lot.  He looked like the hunk in school, that annoying every girl's crush sorta guy. I shouldn't be comparing but I looked like a kid in front of him. And it definitely hurts my ego.