Prince Charming

~Xavier~

A gentleman always respects a Lady.

When I was five, I was given etiquette lessons by a kind, old woman called Dutchess Arielle.

I wondered what the Dutchess would think of my etiquette now as I chased Victoria down the aisle, throwing the bottle of wine at her.

"Stick to your blades, Biscuit. I've seen ducks with better aim."

Wrong. Not that I've competed with a duck, but if I wanted Victoria dead, she would be. I did have a gun. I was just letting her get some exercise before I tied her up again.

That's hugely respectful, isn't it?

An airhostess entered the cabin right then.   Victoria snatched an uncorked vintage from her, presumably to get even with me.

"Madame, that's a 2009 Château Margaux." She said, her eyes wide.

"How expensive?"

"$200,000."

"Best news all day."

Victoria drank it like it was water, while the hostess stared at her in horror.

"Very, um, fruity." She hiccuped. "Here. Try some, Biscuit."

She chucked the thing at me and headed through the door. It clashed into the seat beside me, the wine spilling onto my shirt in a dramatic splash.

I swore.

If that was a Lady, I was Prince Charming.

I ran after her to the cockpit. Victoria'd found a steak knife in the hostess cabin and held it against the pilot's throat.

"Don't take another step, Biscuit." She smiled. "Unless you know how to fly this thing."

I didn't.

Fortunately, there was someone onboard who did.

Unfortunately, that guy happened to sleeping like a baby.

As much as he needed it, it was time to interrupt your highness getting his beauty sleep.

"What do you want, Victoria?" I asked her, loudly.

She eyed the trap door. "You have a parachute here, right?"

"Yes."

"Go fetch, Biscuit."

I glared at her, tossing her the backpack from an overhead compartment.

"I am not your goddamn dog."

"Bîtchy enough to be one though." She caught it midair, putting it on. "Now be a dear and pull that lever too."

I need more noise. I wondered which was the best way to get her screaming.

Under you, a dark part of my mind suggested. I had to roll my eyes. I very well couldn't do that right now.

Oh and minor detail, she still tried to kill Danny.

"Yeah, I don't think I'll be pulling anything, shortcake." I leaned against the frame.

"Pull the damn lever," She said, drawing blood on the pilot's neck. "Or the plane crashes and we both die."

"Not happening."

She was getting annoyed. Goodie. "I don't have time for your games."

"Oh, but I've got all day. What do you want to play? How about some old fashioned Monopoly?"