Fruit Ninja

~Victoria~

"Mi scusi, signore. Possiamo rimanere qui per un giorno?"

Of course, Biscuit would know the one language that would magically remove a woman's underwear.

Because why the fück wouldn't he know Italian?

"What did you tell him?" I asked, as the farmer led us inside his house.

Biscuit helped me up the stairs. I awkwardly held on to him, limping like a disabled llama.

During this slow process, I had a lot of time to observe his rock hard muscles move like clockwork.

Being shot in the leg wasn't so bad after all.

"I told him he gets two hours with you tonight." Biscuit replied, seriously. "Hope you don't mind taking one for the team."

I smacked him over the head.

"Pervert."

"And yet I'm not the one drooling over the nice guy helping me walk."

My cheeks were probably cherry red.

"Newsflash : you are not nice. And I was not drooling."

"Whatever you say, shortcake." His eyes were playfully dark, as he gave me a once over. "I personally find the view quite fascinating."

My insides turned into hot liquid.

I smacked him again.

"Bad Biscuit."

"You bet I am." He winked. "Feeling a little weak there?"

"Funny, that's what most people feel after they're shot." I said, dryly.

"Right." He lifted me off the ground, bridal style. I couldn't help laughing. "Bet you're still a little dizzy."

"Maybe because a maniac picked me off the ground?"

"Maybe because you kinda like the maniac."

Biscuit's green eyes were playful and the morning sun cast a warm halo around his golden hair. His smile was the stuff GQ models got jealous of.

"That's one theory." I admitted.

"One?" He was amused. "I'd love to hear the others."

"Maybe I will go out with this charming lad tonight." I said, smiling at the farmer.

"Maybe he ends up not breathing tomorrow." Biscuit said, casually.

"Hey, you brought it up." I reminded him. "Jealous much?"

"Fück yeah." He said, quietly. "I told you already, Shortcake. I'm shît at sharing."

Why did I suddenly feel warm inside?

I chalked it up to blood loss.