Java on the rocks

~Xavier~

"Put on your pants and help me out of the shîtstorm called your life."

I groaned, mentally swearing at the silhouette standing at the door. Victoria stirred next to me, for some reason holding onto my little finger, her lips yawning in a perfect pink O.

There was nothing innocent about this.

Not one fücking thing.

Because I knew all too well that she was wearing nothing but thin air under the sheets.

I knew because I'd managed to inspect every inch of her skin with my lips last night.

Owing to which I had a boner before I could even think of breakfast.

I sighed, as Danny tapped his feet.

Today is going to be a long, long day.

"See, this is why I told your father this was a bad idea." The guy began pacing furiously, tossing me my underwear. "I told you and I told him from day one-"

I held up a hand, rubbing my eyes.

"Toothbrush." I mumbled.

Daniel stared at me incredulously.

"I don't think you get it, Xevi. My whole life is falling apart here and I don't know what to do anymore -"

I held up my hand again.

"Shower."

"What. The actual fück. Is wrong with you -"

I knew it was bad when he threw up his hands like a member from a gospel choir.

Still I interrupted him for the third time.

"Coffee. And if you say one more word before that, so help me God, I will push you off a cliff for old times' sake."

Daniel glared at me in silence.

Wise choice.

"And try not to wake Lady Shortcake." I muttered, grabbing my shirt on the way to the shower. "She's had a long night."

Seeing as I didn't really let her sleep till about 5 AM.

Victoria slowly cleared her throat, her cheeks flaming red as she tugged the edge of the blanket up to her neck, glaring at Daniel.

The guy simply rolled his eyes.

"Honey, I've seen enough boobs to last me a lifetime."

I went over to Victoria, kissed her forehead and gave her my shirt.

"Good thing then that I'll kill you if you look at hers." I told Danny, meaning it. "Now be a dear and try to make some coffee without starting a forest fire."

He shot me daggers. But eventually he headed to the pantry, sulking.

I showered, shaved and threw on my Levi's. When I came back outside, Victoria was wearing my shirt, all her sinful curves lost in that white rectangle, sitting on the counter and awkwardly thanking Daniel for the coffee.