Chapter 2: I hate you

Deidara

I woke up on the floor where Hidan had left me a few hours ago. My entire body hurt but at least I could move my hands. I managed to carry a bit of my weight as I tried getting up, even though my legs shook; on the floor, a small pool of blood. I supported myself on the wall to stand, grabbing the cloak and throwing it over my body to cover my nakedness. I was about to leave to my room when I noticed a bottle of ointment on the floor. I didn't have one of these! The truth is these were a rare find. Sometimes Sasori would fabricate his own ointments, but ever since...well, no matter, it wasn't me whom he gave them to, everyone but me had their own.

I grabbed it in my hands and my body ached as I bent down for it. I looked both ways, making sure if anyone was in the hallway and if perhaps it belonged to them but nothing. The hallway was deserted. I placed it inside my cloak and began walking, the entire way relying on the wall for support. I passed by the living room, surprised when Itachi almost bumped into me on his way to his room. I looked at him but as usual, he continued on his way. I hated him! He always looked at me with those supercilious eyes of his, feeling superior than me, than anybody in this organization. I understood that since he was the only one who didn't take me to his bed, didn't harass me, or torture me, that I was nothing to him; never would he stoop to my level. He wouldn't take me, he didn't give me his attention, as if I didn't exist to him.

I almost fell towards the floor and not because my shoulder bumped hard against Itachi's, but because of the small equilibrium I had at the moment. Still, it did hurt a bit, my shoulder. Even after Hidan, there was not a single millimeter in my body that did not hurt. I groaned a bit, at least pain could be reflected on my face and even though Itachi had left, Kisame, who was sitting in the living room, started smiling.

"Had a rough night, blondie?" He asked, a malicious smile in place.

"Leave me alone." I told him and I think that wasn't such a good idea to mess with him because he got up and walked up to me, pinning me against the wall, hurting me as he grabbed me by the neck.

"Still feel like opening your mouth?" He asked, his face close to mine. "Because if that's how it is, then I'll wait for you in my room. I have something that little mouth of yours could occupy itself with." He said, grabbing my hand and pressing it over his member, making me understand the meaning behind his words.

I closed my eyes due to the pain. I didn't say anything back, seeing as he had let go and marched away with a smile in place, reminding me to pass by his room. Something I was not planning to do! Although knowing how they were, it didn't matter if I went or not, one way or another they would come for me whenever and drag me if necessary.

I entered my room. Sincerely, I was so hungry but I couldn't go out now. At this point, everyone was about to wake up and I didn't want to stay with them, they were capable of doing whatever they could to me so I preferred to stay some time in my room while they ate breakfast.

I sat on the bed and complained about the pain. I couldn't even sit down right! Though, it was Hidan who was always a beast with me. Maybe if it was Kisame who fucked me instead of Hidan last night, then perhaps I'd be able to move a bit more. I grabbed the ointment out of my cloak and looked at it. Actually, I opened it just to check if it had been someone's prank to find it empty but no, it was full. I didn't know who left it there but I sure would like to know because they had helped me. Someone in here is worried for me! Thinking about it, I ruled out three: Hidan, Kisame, and Itachi. One of them had hurt me last night, the other wanted to do me today and then there was Itachi, who simply, I didn't exist, therefore he wouldn't waste his things on me. Then who was it that could have given me the ointment?