Chapter 60: Happiness

Sasuke Uchiha

A month passed before I could heal completely, even with Ino coming to check up on me every day to heal my wounds. I suppose it had been a lot more grave than I had imagined. I didn't think Danzou could have given me as many wounds as these, although of course, I think I made them worse when I used Susanoo. I knew I shouldn't have done it, but it was my only way of protecting Naruto and for him, I would do whatever.

At least today was the day where my life would begin anew, away from vengeances and everything bad that was in my life. I thought only of Naruto and in building a future for us, away from everything, away from Konoha, and away from the problematic politics of this damned village. I wanted to leave far away with Naruto and I was very nervous because I didn't know what we would live of off or what we would do or if it would be good to live together because we both had such a character; but with the wild sex from the last few days... I think I would like living with him.

We took longer than expected to arrive and we traveled with my brother and Deidara. We had decided to go together for more security and because Itachi was worried about my recovery; he didn't want to leave me alone with only Naruto in this trip. Naruto had commented about how he wanted to live near where my brother was and I think he had made that decision because of me that he made that decision because I hadn't told him anything. But I guess after being alone for such a long time, perhaps I did feel like being with my family—with my brother, Deidara, and Naruto; because now I felt them all like my family.

We slept for a few days in my brother's house and they didn't let us sleep much with all their moaning. They were going to break the bed, or so I thought because they often made noises, shouted and talked when they did it although in all honesty, Naruto and I weren't so far behind when we did it. On the third day, Naruto got tired of hearing them and not letting him sleep, so we ended up making this a contest on who shouted more: my brother with Deidara or me with Naruto. The worst of it all was that I think it excited us both to hear the couple on the other side.

Many times I thought that all of this was fun; hearing my brother in the room next door, but on the other side of things, I thought that I'd like to be alone with Naruto, to do it all over the house and do whatever thing with him without having to check if my brother or his boyfriend was there to see us. Itachi helped us build a house and Deidara also collaborated. Naruto was closer to my brother each time, learning to make these kinds of things and I too, took advantage to learn.

I spent so much time with my brother, making furniture, learning to build them and I loved being with him, especially after all the hate we had had for each other until finally everything seemed to calm down. He was my brother; it was about time we could be together and rebuild our familial relationship from zero, as if whatever happened to our clan had never happened. Our life started now, it was my new life next to my brother and living with Naruto, my blond with blue eyes who insisted on releasing his dream of being Hokage... only that he had changed it to being the Hokage of my bed. He was full of it with him trying to dominate me, to be him who ordered me but I wasn't going to permit him to order me around.

It took us about a month to finish the house. It was practically next to my brother's house and I liked that even more because having him so close gave me confidence. Aside from feeling secure living with Naruto, there was my brother and Deidara. For once in my life, I began to sleep without having any weapons near. I began to relax, to sleep like I have never slept. I felt good and happy. I would wake up every day with that blond's impressing smile on his face and his touches.

Of my team, the only thing I knew was that they all ended up living in the Land of Rain and that Suigetsu had somehow managed to conquer Pein after many efforts. It didn't surprise me much; I knew Suigetsu and he tended to get everything he set his mind to. In a way it kind of reminded me of Naruto: he was an airhead and stubborn, always doing whatever he needed to do to get what he wanted and desired. Even Pein... he was on his list and he got him although it took him a while to get him to fall for him.