Chapter 10: Just a Game

Deidara

I stayed in my room all day, playing around making birds out of clay with my hands. I smiled as I watched the tongues of my hands play around and mold the clay, I loved seeing that. I loved the feeling of clay between my fingers, I liked their texture and it was the only good thing in this organization they couldn't take away from me.

The door opened all of a sudden and I found it something normal since they had broken the lock, so I knew I had no privacy even in my own room. It was Kisame- for a change! I had no idea what he would want, looking for me in my room.

"You could've at least called." I told him, grabbing another piece of clay from the bag on the floor and beginning to mold it.

"Look how brave you become when you have that little bag of yours near." He teased.

"And look how cowardly you guys become when I have my little bag of clay near me." I retorted. "What do you want?" I asked annoyingly so he would leave me alone.

Kisame smiled in that habit of his, the smile that gave me chills. I hated his smile, or more of, I hated all of him.

"I came to see how you were today." He commented and I busted out laughing, I couldn't help it.

"Come on now, come up with a better lie," I told him. "because nobody here believes that. If you came here because you want to fuck, I'm in no mood." I told him, taking out a few molded birds from my hands and showing him.

"To be honest with you, it's not me who wants to fuck you," He smiled. "but I'm sure that you'll know soon enough who'll be entering the game."

"Oh yes, tell me who still has to violate me." I asked amusingly. "Konan?" I guessed. "Pein?"

"The Uchiha." He said and I laughed even more. "What are you laughing about?"

"That was actually funny." I replied. "The Uchiha doesn't even seem human. He hasn't had any relationships ever since he killed his girlfriend, he's heterosexual, and I'm absolutely nothing to him. In his marvelous life, I don't exist."

"Well, you'll find out soon enough." He told me. "I've warned you and take into account that he's my partner; I know him well. When it does happen, though, do tell me how he did you. I'm curious to know what he'll do. I'm thinking he'll use his genjutsu to put you in his little word where he tortures his victims for days tied to that cross. Besides, it'll only be a few seconds in the real world, so no one would help you until he felt like it." Kisame laughed.

"He won't do it!" I shouted.

"Torture you? I don't think so, but abuse you for days tied to that cross? It excites even me, the luck you have." He said once again, laughing.

"Leave!" I shouted, throwing him the first thing I could grab while he left my room, closing the door quickly as to not get hit by what I threw.

Damn it! I had to calm down. He wouldn't do it, he won't- he was an Uchiha and I had to get that through my head. Still, the idea Kisame tried to get in my head terrorized me. I didn't want to go anywhere near Itachi, I didn't want him to tie me to that cross and abuse me.

I was ninety-nine percent sure that he wouldn't want to abuse me. This is Itachi Uchiha we're talking about: the genius of his clan, the one who didn't stoop so low as to have sex with guys and much less insignificant ones that came from the street. I didn't have a famous and well-known last name like he had, so there was absolutely nothing I could possibly offer.

Still, that one percent of my doubts was left and I trusted this organization very little. He had brought me food to eat and now that I remember, the last time someone here treated me nice was Sasori before he violated me like he did. Of course, he didn't do it again ever since, but he had done it. What if that's what was going on with the Uchiha? Now I was so confused and I'm pretty sure that's what Kisame tried to do- confuse me- but I couldn't let him do that. The Uchiha wouldn't try nothing with me, I had to convince myself of that.