Chapter 49: Meetings

Sasuke Uchiha

I relaxed once I finished with Naruto and felt Suigetsu's chakra getting fainter as he marched off. I was so relaxed after our little sex session with my blond, that I fell asleep with my head leaning over his shoulder. I felt his hand in my hair, caressing it, but I was so comfortable at this moment that it didn't matter. I only wanted him to continue while I rested with him and that was something odd of me because I had never trusted anyone.

I always carried weapons with me but today... strangely I had gone out without them. I trusted that Naruto would protect me if something happened and that made me feel weird: I wasn't the type of guy who needed help or protection. I was a lot stronger than Naruto— or that's what I liked to believe— but still, I went to sleep like a child completely relaxed knowing Naruto was there although I had no weapons to defend myself with. Even so, I could also use many techniques without having a weapon in hand, so that relaxed me enough.

I woke up thanks to feeling Naruto's lips over mine. He was kissing me and I responded as I let him wake me up. If he was always going to wake me up this way, then I'd be the happiest person in the world. I noticed his hand caress my cheek as he separated from me and when I opened my eyes, he was smiling sweetly.

"Hey sleepy head." He said and I smiled. "Should we go home and rest?"

"Yeah." I replied. "That sounds good, going back home."

"More like you to your home and me to mine." He said, smiling as a joke. "l like it when you're with me because I can sleep hugging you like this every night."

We got out of the hot water where I had been at peace and headed towards the changing rooms to get dressed. I watched Naruto as he took off his towel and began dressing himself. He had trained a lot! I could see his abs a bit more toned than when I had left the village, his legs and arms much stronger and his back wider. I loved Naruto so much, with his unusual blond hair and those spectacular blue eyes that drove me completely crazy.

"What's wrong, Sasuke?" Naruto asked me.

"Nothing." I told him. "Just observing."

"Sasuke... you know you can have me whenever you want, there's no need to space out looking at me." He said with a smile. "I'm yours and you know it."

"Yeah." I said, taking control once again and kissing him with force. "You're mine, so don't you ever forget it."

"You're very possessive."

"I am." I told him, smiling as I began dressing myself as well.

I changed next to Naruto and walked out once we were done, heading towards home. It was weird of me to say 'home' because it was as if it was ours when in reality, it was only Naruto's. Still, getting used to living with the person you love was the best thing that had ever happened to me and I wasn't willing to lose that, not even if the people of the village insulted me or tried humiliating me.

It was clear that I couldn't go out to buy or do many things because the shop keepers at the stores didn't want to sell me anything. They didn't cooperate with traitors, as they said, so Naruto would always be the one to go out and buy. I could do nothing for him and that hurt me. Sometimes I thought about preparing him dinner, doing something romantic but of course, I couldn't go out to buy the ingredients and if I asked him to buy them, then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore. It was something I would have to get used to and at times, I felt like I was a weight on his shoulders.

It was now late. I looked up at the stars and then over at the moon, thinking I'd sleep good today; I was very tired. However, as we headed home in silence, a few drunk people walked out from one of the bars, talking between themselves and laughing. I recognized those laughs right away! I could not forget about them although I wanted to— those guys who had abused me in prison.