Chapter 51: Goodbye

Sasuke Uchiha

I punched him because this topic was rubbing under my nose already and I had one thing clear: if someone had killed those guys to leave the blame on me, then there was no doubt that they were going to come for me again. They wanted to execute me whichever way possible and I supposed that it had surely been Danzou because I hadn't killed them. Naruto was right on one thing: I didn't let myself be protected, I was too obsessed with going to destroy them as my vengeance but... what had he done? He couldn't understand how I felt at this moment. They hadn't violated him whenever they wanted and often times they did it only to humiliate me while I was in prison. He knew none of that.

For him to enter me didn't mean anything more than to teach him— I wanted to teach him. I loved doing it with him and it felt good but he didn't seem to understand that I had only let him enter me. I couldn't permit anyone else to do it and they had done it, they had forced me, they had tried to destroy my pride and they had to pay. I wasn't going to stay in a corner crying about it, I was going to go there and torture them, and that's exactly what I did. But I didn't kill them. I didn't because that would bring me problems with the village and I wasn't willing to lose what I had with Naruto, but he understood nothing.

He didn't see how much effort it took for me to let him enter me. He didn't see how it made me feel, how much effort I was putting into teaching him all those tricks for pleasure, to teach him to be the best in sex. I showed him all I had learned and on top of that, I let him practice with me. Still, the only thing he saw was me and my vengeances, that he had to protect me. I didn't need a fucking babysitter looking after me; I was independent and much stronger than him, I didn't need him. I wanted him to love me just as I was, not to protect me like the damsel in distress he thought I was.

Naruto had stumbled back with my punch, as if he hadn't expected the hit and it had gotten him by surprise but when he could react, he too, punched back. And now, we're back to the times of our youth— hitting each other all day and trying to surpass the other but we knew perfectly well Naruto wouldn't admit it. He believed he could defeat me but he never could, not even if I had used my full power. I didn't want to use Amaterasu with him because I didn't want to kill him, I didn't  want to use Susanoo because I didn't want to make him depressed after seeing how none of his attacks could make it through my absolute defense but I also wasn't going to let him win because this... was our goodbye. I was leaving the village whether he liked it or not.

I couldn't stay here, not anymore. We had tried it but Naruto knew as much as I did that there was no solution for me here. They would always be looking for something to execute me for. They would always try to demonstrate that I did something wrong just to have an excuse to kill the traitor and honestly... I didn't want to help a village that had shunned my clan, my brother, and me. Naruto could stay with his position as Hokage if he wanted, but I was getting out of here, I wasn't going to share him with the village.

I threw another punch at him and he lowered his head, which I took advantage of and kneed him just as his head lowered and it hurt me to hurt him; it hurt me to do this, but I had to. I had to leave and I knew he wouldn't let me. I suppose Suigetsu had been right in one thing: this wasn't my place; I no longer belonged to this village. For all I care, all of Konoha could drown deep in the depths of hell and it wouldn't matter to me. I'd dance over it's ruins and enjoy it.

Naruto wasn't too far behind in his punches, he too, was destroying me and even more when I saw him create shadow clones to stop me. Although, with a few quick seals and my flame, I destroyed them all, breaking the window of the house while Naruto, without worrying over the mess his house was becoming, threw himself over me trying to leave me unconscious. However, I was not willing to permit him and with another seal, I summoned one of the serpents to take a hold of his arms and legs while he looked at me and demanded me to let him go.