Chapter 8: Illusion

Deidara

I opened my eyes and I could feel pain. I couldn't move! My back burned, I couldn't feel the wrist they had broken. I had a slight tingling on it as if I had fallen asleep on it and I remembered those red eyes like Itachi's blood. Now I thought I was going crazy. Itachi Uchiha, with me? My imagination was worse every time! On top of that, I remembered him kissing me. The Uchiha kissing me! Please, just how bad was I? Sooner or later, they'd have to lock me up in a psychiatric ward and not let me out; I was becoming crazy, the things I could dream in my mind.

I tried to incorporate myself although the only thing I gained was complaining over the pain without once moving one bit. I was hungry and that was ever rare nowadays because with what little I had to eat, my stomach had gotten used to not asking for more. I looked around me and tried to sit up once again only to fail but this time, I heard a voice.

"Rest." They told me. "It's not convenient to move yet."

I looked over towards the voice and discovered Sasori. I didn't know what to think of him. That boy confused me because yes, he had violated me, only once though when I first entered Akatsuki. Ever since, he hasn't touched me and I wasn't really sure why. It did make me feel safe though, because after all these months not once has he tried anything with me. Well, except for kisses because he kissed me a lot. I wasn't sure what was up with that! At least he didn't violate me anymore. Kisses were something I could handle and I thought it'd be bad if I went against him besides, what if by complaining about it, he'd want to violate me? It was better to just let him kiss me, and so I did.

It could be that he changed his attitude due to our partnership, because we worked together. We formed a team and not to brag, but we were good. We understood each other through work- him and his eternal art, and me with my ephemeral art. He trapped them with his puppets and his poison while I blew them up. We were a great team!

Anyways, although I found him weird, I couldn't understand why after he had decided to leave me alone after that first time, I could still feel respect for him. He was my master, he taught me and honestly I learned a lot from him. Although, I did mess with his eternal art because even though I did respect him, I still couldn't understand him. Art was supposed to be ephemeral!

"What are you doing here, Sasori-danna?" I asked him.

"I'm your partner, no? I brought you breakfast." He told me. "Although for the time it is, I should've brought you lunch."

"Thank you, Sasori-danna." I said with a smile and it surprised me when he swooped down to kiss me.

"You're welcome." He said, going back to his place.

Seriously, he was weird and I didn't know what to think of him! Sex with him back then was...horrifying. He had something morbid with his puppets and to be honest, it wasn't even him who violated me because even he was a puppet himself. So... how to say it? That part of him was also wood, so would that even be considered violation? He was weird, Sasori as a whole. He was very weird and the only part of him that was real was that circular thing in his chest. How could I even label what he did to me? Even his kisses tasted of wood; his lips were rigid even if they did look real but up close they had a weird texture.

His kiss, compared to the one in my dream with Itachi, was very different. Itachi's was warm, full of feeling. He made me feel protected, made something inside me to ask him to continue. And all this over a dream! I didn't even know if the authentic Itachi kissed like the one I dreamed of. For a moment I went crazy, fantasizing with the Uchiha, with the most hated being in the world. With everything he did to me, I shouldn't even let him touch me. It could be that the others would be delighted to kiss or fuck the Uchiha, but not me. It disgusted me that someone from that damn clan would touch me. Even so I couldn't forget that damn kiss! What the hell did the Uchihas have to be so irresistible? Well, to that I already had the answer: his body, his strength, his determination, his coldness, his eyes...